Toribash
Original Post
[S] Best set ever 512x512
Yes, I am selling a very nice set.

The set is all in 512, including the joints, and took a long time to make.

Info below.

Artist - FlyingMonk (if I remember rightly)
Previous Owner - Only me.
Size - 512x512
Recolour - No, but does come with a recoloured version. (If you want to see pics, just ask. It will take me a bit to upload them though)
Payment - TC Only, no items or USD.

You offer first, as per usual. I have an idea of what I want for this already but will probably counter your offers with it. This is not an auction so there I will be selling this when I see an offer I like.

Last edited by NoobFromUA; Oct 11, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
could u maybe post these pictures on a image website- imageshack or tinypic but theres more.
and then upload them that way these are too small
-----
and btw your a very good set maker
Last edited by Quack; Oct 11, 2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
could u maybe post these pictures on a image website- imageshack or tinypic but theres more.
and then upload them that way these are too small
-----
and btw your a very good set maker

Ok,i do this
I actually know this set was made a long while ago, here is a screenshot that the ORIGINAL owner after it was made sent me. It was custom made for the guy and has been through numerous owners, so explain that?

Last edited by Thanatos; Oct 11, 2014 at 09:37 PM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
I actually know this set was made a long while ago, here is a screenshot that the ORIGINAL owner after it was made sent me. It was custom made for the guy and has been through numerous owners, so explain that?

That set have 4 people,before me.I buy this set by 140K TC,now i am sell it.Do you understand me?
Then why didn't you put the previous owners in your data.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Then why didn't you put the previous owners in your data.

miss that,sorry
Well you're required to put the previous owners so if you are able to name all of them I will believe that you truly own this set.
Well you're required to put the previous owners so if you are able to name all of them I will believe that you truly own this set.

previous owner is Cookie
-----
Originally Posted by detailed View Post

read the PM
Last edited by NoobFromUA; Oct 11, 2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump