Toribash
it will make them less intense and they will mean much less. 1 huge RMO tournament once every year/6 months or so is probably better because it allows flexibility. disqualifications because of some relatively short period of inactivity are stupid and discourage competition

im sure if you wanted to host an rmo-sponsored bracket tournament, that would be fine, but i wouldn't recommend an official monthly event
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
disqualifications because of some relatively short period of inactivity are stupid and discourage competition

Thaaaat.

It will end up like the GM monthly opener challenge, which still isn't bad at all, but has the same 5 people every month participating. Yes, the periods of inactivity from those people then will discourage competition and the skill caps will vary too much each month. Not my thing personally.

There will be RK-MMA Masters 2 coming, but I'm busy with school since it's my last year and Viper has stuff to do too. And I also wouldn't like to give that to the hands of anyone else here, even though I'm sure the people who are motivated and willing to help would be great hosts, but the tourney is too big in terms of the size and the prizes to just give it to someone I don't trust 110%.

Also wouldn't having too much forum stuff take away the spirit? I mean, everyone is waiting for the big rk-mma tournament and when it comes up everyone goes crazy and we should leave it like that.
Last edited by Destram; Nov 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Ok, arguments are valid
But still...
I might try to host some smaller tourney with the clan..i miss a bracket event
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Well, there are a lot of players who play this more than play sp.

I think it would be a bit different for us if we try doing a monthly tourney.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
They are most likely right that it's not a god idea on a longer term.
Well i am playing rk a lot more lately. U can meet me in public2 i'm getting my mod rank back !
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
i miss a bracket event

This ^^^ Idk how many times I have asked GMs about them, but I don't think one is happening any time soon and if one does happen it will probably be some shit prize like a "Unique" st item that will end up in tori shop for $5 a month later.
ha that makes sense.

Gm's are finding ways to not give out tc cause of the economy.

People are making a lot way to fast.
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
ha that makes sense.

Gm's are finding ways to not give out tc cause of the economy.

People are making a lot way to fast.

Since when did GM's ever give out tc as prizes bar the clan league and world champs?