Toribash
well, at least in my country, driving at the speed limit can be dangerous because there is alot of agressive drivers who drive too close your back and honking at you to speed up.

this is why i'm gonna get dash cam.
one in front and one in back
BACIC
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
well, at least in my country, driving at the speed limit can be dangerous because there is alot of agressive drivers who drive too close your back and honking at you to speed up.

this is why i'm gonna get dash cam.
one in front and one in back

Dash cam sounds like a good plan. If you do any sick stunts please share footage
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Lmao yea, when you start filming every wheres you drive you usually end up getting some nutty stuff on video. Be sure to share any of the crazy stuff you find with us.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
It's been a long 7 years with tb.
Fr3styL died & i never made it past 4th dan black belt.
I'm 2 months away from 20 and i'm here from time to time.

▲ ▲
Hey, I'm requesting to join you guys. I'm 19 and I've been apart of the toribash community since 2010. I know this group isn't all that active anymore, but I would still like to be apart of it.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
woo i forgot to join this back in august, but woooo i'm 18.

Hi Dobby
We don't talk too much but consider yourself a person here probably.
Goes for the rest of you also
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore