Toribash
Original Post
Forum Based Bleach RPG!
Hey guys, during my vast amounts of internet surfing i came across a really nice and brand new forum based game.

Its called Souls of Chaos, this RPG bases most of its attributes on the anime series "Bleach".
when your first start off you can choose between a Shinigami, Quincy and even a Hollow and integrated into the whole lvling up process you can work on your Zanpaktu your claws or your bow skills along with various types of martial arts and demon magic skills.

While this game is hard and time orientated it doesn't require alot of upkeep as your can just refresh the page every 20 minutes and lvl up a bit more each time

its been up for only 2 days so nows your chance to get to the top and be the best there ever will be.
The designer of it is Named Iruka along with a few other friendly mods thats are almost always in the tavern when online.

once you have joined go to your about me section and fil it out BUT once its finished add to the bottom ~To Serve Iruka~ to add to the toll, otherwise nothing special will happen in the long run.

http://soulsofchaos.net/register.php...er&referer=322

FYI my name is Kaitetsou on this game
Last edited by RiseAgainst; May 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM.
It looks alright.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What is a shinigama and all those others? I am making an account, but don't wich to choice, because I don't know what they are.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
basic descriptions...

Shinigami - Samurai who's sword has different forms & power levels
Quincy - Archer that shoots arrows made of spirit energy
Hollow - big mean demon creature that eat's people

I picked Shinigami...
I watch Bleach and the other 2 aren't that appealing to me, they're cool in the show in their own styles...

but I want a Bankai! lol
Last edited by GenX000; Apr 29, 2008 at 12:40 PM.
<3 Toribash!
Thanks! I think I know what Kai is lol.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Hey Kai, you want to marry me in game lol?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Seems.. cool.
I is Defyant over dere.

You spread your wings, launching into the air, and then nose dive, directly over your opponent`s head, swooping down, and tearing a hole in his/her stomach. You have attacked with your claws and dealt 0 damage.

What the shit?
Last edited by Chac; Apr 29, 2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: DON'T DOUBLE POST YOU FUCKING CRACK WHORE
I'm Back!