Toribash
Application to evo
Application:

-Name: Niko

-Ingamename: Nikootso

-Belt: 10th dan

-GMT:+2

-Past Clans:Spark,Lifted,Wu Tang Clan, Revolution And many more.

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: None

-Why do you still play Toribash today?-To get better at the game and learn new and invent new.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
-To be a good replaymaker and invent something new and unique.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
-I think evo has the best crew to teach, invent and evolve styles and techniques. ive always wanted to become a part of evolution.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
-At the moment memes and good company some meh replays. Maybe in future i could bring more than memes and meh replays.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
-Reptile. Reptile has helped me a lot about my problems around evo crew and he helped me to contact Tripstone. Also played a lot with him. Huge respect towards him.
-Tripstone. Tripstone has shown that evo is more than memes and s**t. I trust Tripstone and there arent many who i trust. Seems loyal guy who takes care of members with responsibility. Respect.
-Binklawz. Very nice guy. helped me to figure Lawz mod and given me useful tips along the way. I respect the patience and understanding of him that im learning something pretty new.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?

-Sure if you just can tolerate my bad english.

I would like to become a trial of evo. Thats already more than enough.

I am 25 yo male from Finland. My mainmod nowadays is s_mma and im interested in replaymaking and realism. I can be asshole at times but we all have our own problems to be dealing with. Ive also visited many clans and havent just found the type of a clan what i would like to be a part of. I left Spark and Revolution because of incapable leadership. I know that Tripstone is the right man for the task since he has lead a clan from the start of evo and it tells me that there must be a reason why Tripstone is still a leader of the clan. I dont know any evo oldies since im a pretty new player but this account is from 2011. I would like to get to know evo oldies too and speak them about old versus new and how things are evolved from lets say 2013 to present day. Im also great student and i have the motto: shut up and listen who is more skilled than you. So i think i am a great student for replaymaking. I started playing in 2011 buy quitted for a long while and started playing again in end of 2017. Ive seen many clans prosper and die only in 2 years but ive also seen that evo still lives on after so many years so it tells me that evo is here for the staying and it doesnt go anywhere. Ive also learned the community of toribash and my main goal is to shut the fuck up and just watch the community. Sometimes i can be the barking dog but its only when ppl are just too into themselves or just general assholes. I really hope that we could start working together and evolve. -Niko.
Originally Posted by nikootso View Post
Application:

-Name: Niko

-Ingamename: Nikootso

-Belt: 10th dan

-GMT:+2

-Past Clans:Spark,Lifted,Wu Tang Clan, Revolution And many more.

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: None

-Why do you still play Toribash today?-To get better at the game and learn new and invent new.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
-To be a good replaymaker and invent something new and unique.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
-I think evo has the best crew to teach, invent and evolve styles and techniques. ive always wanted to become a part of evolution.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
-At the moment memes and good company some meh replays. Maybe in future i could bring more than memes and meh replays.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
-Reptile. Reptile has helped me a lot about my problems around evo crew and he helped me to contact Tripstone. Also played a lot with him. Huge respect towards him.
-Tripstone. Tripstone has shown that evo is more than memes and s**t. I trust Tripstone and there arent many who i trust. Seems loyal guy who takes care of members with responsibility. Respect.
-Binklawz. Very nice guy. helped me to figure Lawz mod and given me useful tips along the way. I respect the patience and understanding of him that im learning something pretty new.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?

-Sure if you just can tolerate my bad english.

I would like to become a trial of evo. Thats already more than enough.

I am 25 yo male from Finland. My mainmod nowadays is s_mma and im interested in replaymaking and realism. I can be asshole at times but we all have our own problems to be dealing with. Ive also visited many clans and havent just found the type of a clan what i would like to be a part of. I left Spark and Revolution because of incapable leadership. I know that Tripstone is the right man for the task since he has lead a clan from the start of evo and it tells me that there must be a reason why Tripstone is still a leader of the clan. I dont know any evo oldies since im a pretty new player but this account is from 2011. I would like to get to know evo oldies too and speak them about old versus new and how things are evolved from lets say 2013 to present day. Im also great student and i have the motto: shut up and listen who is more skilled than you. So i think i am a great student for replaymaking. I started playing in 2011 buy quitted for a long while and started playing again in end of 2017. Ive seen many clans prosper and die only in 2 years but ive also seen that evo still lives on after so many years so it tells me that evo is here for the staying and it doesnt go anywhere. Ive also learned the community of toribash and my main goal is to shut the fuck up and just watch the community. Sometimes i can be the barking dog but its only when ppl are just too into themselves or just general assholes. I really hope that we could start working together and evolve. -Niko.

In discussion.

Yes, I'm still alive.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Heya!

Well, ur a clan that endured half alive for a long time, filled with replay makers and such. Right up my alley!

So im Sandor or Alex wichever u wanna use is fine. I am a male,
19 years old, soon to be 20, and live in Germany so im gmt +1.
I do Calisthenics and Ultimate frisbee incase any of u know these sports.

I was in (Penta), [AS], [Tribe] and [n]. These are the ones i remember anyways.
I still play Toribash today because its fun mostly. It's a chill game that u can just use to relax and wind down.
I hope to someday be a Legend in sparring and be good at abd.

What can i bring to eVo? Well im a decent sparrer and i got some abd skills that might win some wars.

I mean i just came back to the game but i knew chazer back in the day and sparred with him. Eviltorified might remember our spars.
Shoddy knows me pretty well too. Zwar was in AS with me. Yea idk if he will remember but i did a spar with Pr0ne a loooooong ass time ago back in the day when i was kinda new.
And Zolvic, Kouta and shikkumo have sparred or tricked with me as well.I also did a spar with Reptile today.
idk what u count as socializing so i just put it all up there .

I had some alts back in the day but i do not remember their pass's so now this is the only acc i use.

I'd be willing to have a voice chat with u guys, sure.

Well, my comp broke recently and now i got a new laptop so replays are kinda not that much available.The Replays that are available are me beeing kinda rusty tbh.
But if u need more proof that I am a decent sparrer i can refer u to my YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2wNkwshzI&t=81s

Please, dont mind the quality of the editing in that vid.
Attached Files
Sammyboyov9.rpl (781.0 KB, 2 views)
TAG DIzzy V1.rpl (1.31 MB, 3 views)
tagv10.tbm (24.0 KB, 2 views)
S - Reptile.rpl (911.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Jan 9, 2020 at 01:52 AM.
Reapin' on
eVo Application

-GMT:-0

-Past Clans:Aqours,FC

-Why do you still play Toribash:I want to become a great toribash player like some cool replaymakers and i want to be apart of that and I think Evo could help alot with helping me reach my full potential

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash:I want to become a great replaymaker and help lower skilled (Replaymakers) on their journey to greatness

-Why do you want to join [eVo]:I think eVo would be a great clan to join because i know some replaymakers here and they can help me reach my full potential like i've stated

-What can you bring to [eVo]:I can bring positivity and help to those who need it and i can bring help in replaymaking
-Do you have any friends in [eVo]:I've played with shoddy and spoke to him on discord for about 2 months

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord:Yeah I don't mind

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:I'm 13 and From the UK

Contact me on Discord
Attached Files
garfunkel dystopian.rpl (653.7 KB, 4 views)
front to front full 2.rpl (85.2 KB, 3 views)
frontflip pk finished.rpl (856.2 KB, 3 views)
parkoor finished.rpl (828.7 KB, 3 views)
cork from barani.rpl (141.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by CharlJay; Feb 26, 2020 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Replays
Adapt what is useful,Reject what is useless,And add what is specifically you're own.-Bruce Lee
I would like to apply as a replay maker, i'm currently 4th dan black belt. I've, in the past, been in [VII], which is replay-making clan. I would like to join [eVo] to improve by playing with other poeple (spars parkours, asking for advice etc...).
Attached Files
2nd parkour.rpl (603.1 KB, 2 views)
parkour2.rpl (749.4 KB, 2 views)
3rd spar.rpl (796.2 KB, 2 views)
spar1.rpl (564.0 KB, 2 views)
I mean.. you can improve by playing other players in a clan or not.

Also something about a format...? Or am I just trippin.