Ranking

New replay, And please tell me if you don't like them =V because im getting to think you don't like them,if you don't like them, tell me what you don't like and if you do comment on what i should keep doing.

Thanks for all the comments guise <3

New replay, One i did for nuthug
Attached Files
00HuggingNuts.rpl (147.6 KB, 8 views)
1: Very slow but the Hits were very destuctive. you make it look very easy.<3 7/10
2: my favorite because the hits in here were plit out and were not the same kind of Dm's as your other replays.<3 8.5/10
3:this replay was faster than your other ones but I didnt like the Dismemberments they were slow and grabby. your starting momentum is practicly not used at all you grab and Dm him it would be much better with out it. 5/10
4: greatness its very clean and smooth and also
NO grab I was like "oh no not another grabbing boom session" but you made it your own with a good clean realistic replay, Greatjob. <3 9.5/10

final result </3 7/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
I enjoyed them all.
Number one started out sluggish, and choppy, and then you schooled with some fluid, effortless-looking movements that gave it a great finish. 8/10

Second one and third one, I didn't like as much, though I do have to say, the boomhit on the second one almost made me pee. Both get 6/10.

The last one, however...The last one was covered in SAUCE. An interesting, smooth-looking walk to begin, followed up with a couple of STYLIN' hits (even though the second one was a little bit weird). Great stuff. 9.5/10.

Something interesting about the first one is that I have a replay that uses a kind of similar starting move. It's called '00Justdoit' and I'll post it on my replay thread. The thread is "Whose Limbs?" if you wanted to check that out, noomy.

P.S. I love that Chowder is your avatar. It even makes your replays better, lol. I salute you.
Smooches!!!