Ranking
Original Post
Symmetrical gradients
Idk why this exists for so long, but it's disgusting and ugly when gradients are just asymmetrical in relation to tori (specifically arms and lower torso). This encourages matching gradients which is simply no fun.

I imagine that it might be tricky to implement due to it being outdated code or such, but if it's possible to do then there is no reason why it should be the way it is now.

While we're at it, fix the seams on gradiented bodyparts (you can even see them on the screenshot above) and add the glow effect for colours that have it.
golf
Not that big deals,nowadays nobody uses gradients since the goal of many players are textures but yeah it should be done... supporting i’d say
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Not that big deals,nowadays nobody uses gradients since the goal of many players are textures

I believe that if this issue would be fixed, way more people would prefer to use gradients instead of textures, whether that's good or bad is up to debate though.
While hanging out in some servers with low qi guys today we actually discussed this topic, and indeed few people agreed that currently gradients are just not visually pleasing due to this poorly aligned pattern. Also, so far no one objected this suggestion, so I really think it's something that should be in to-do list.
Yes, deffinately a to do or take into consideration.

The solutiin seems basic. Change the way gradients work on hands. Invert one side of the body by 180 degrees.

And on the torso by 90 degrees...it seems easy to do...idk if it rlly is that easy as it sounds.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals