Ranking
Original Post
Previous names
hey why doesn't the toribash forum have a drop down menu to show previous names before someone's name change? any reason why it's hidden?

also sorry if its been suggested before
I don't really think why its anyones business tbh.

Don't support.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
I don't really think why its anyones business tbh.

Don't support.

you can already find it from transaction histories and posts mostly
Everyone should have a right to a fresh start in the eyes of the community, without everything they have worked for being lost. It should be in the person's right to tell you their history, not for you to find it out yourself.

If you need anyone's past history for scam related reasons, that service is offered to you, otherwise, as said, it's none of your business.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I support this idea.

Originally Posted by Bless View Post
Everyone should have a right to a fresh start in the eyes of the community, without everything they have worked for being lost. It should be in the person's right to tell you their history, not for you to find it out yourself.

If you need anyone's past history for scam related reasons, that service is offered to you, otherwise, as said, it's none of your business.

Well, let's make a option in the User Control Panel to hide it.. Like Ghost Mode.
Tbh if it would be something that's optional and you could either have it on or off then I fully support it, but I doubt that many people would chose to show it
Dont support
My reason is that people chose to get the name change so theyre not known as that past name (or theyre just wanting a cool name)

edit:
I DO support the idea of it being an option for people that want it though
Last edited by Virus; Feb 26, 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Would be a cool feature if similar to Steam, though I think some people would like to hide that their first TB name was xXSmeXyBoYKiLLa69Xx
[ES] Artist

As this has bean suggested before the answer was, like last times that privacy of the user is sacred.

It has also bean suggested an option where you can show or not this. I support that...but i don't rlly see it a must. You can put that info in your sig if you rlly want to...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I support the idea of there being an option because people always ask who I am and it would be easier to just tell them to look at my profile instead of explaining my whole history.