Toribash
Original Post
A Thread That Is Like Unto A Discussion Of Rock
Rawk discussion thread be here.

Personally, my faveroute rock bands are the oldies. AC/DC, Oasis, Motorhead (and perhaps Metallica, I think they are somewhere between Rock and Metal)etc... in some cases I like bands such as HIM and other's.

And GnR, obviously. I got's Chinese Democracy, seriously worth getting.

Oyeah, I still need to buy Dig Out Your Soul.

Anyway, go discuss faveroute bands, songs and any other stuff.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post

And GnR, obviously. I got's Chinese Democracy, seriously worth getting

Chinese Democracy wasn't good.

Personally I hated it.

GnR's best album would be Appetite for Destruction.

AC/DC did fairly well with the new album Black Ice, but I prefer the old stuff.
Powerage was a good album :3

I'm not to sure wether Metallica is Metal or Rock but whatever.

Death Magnetic was alright, I like Load and St. Anger better though.
S&M all the way

There is alot of other rock bands I like, like Screaming Jets, Noiseworks, INXS, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Journey, Dio, Black Sabbath, White Snake, The Black Crowes, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Pink Floyd etc.
Heh, well said quality doesn't reflect how much money GnR spent on creating it.

Also I think Master of Puppets is better than S&M.

Powerage was sorta mediocre i reckon. I liked Back in Black and Highway to hell moar.

Also, shizz how could I forget Led Zep. I only have I and II. I should invest in sum more albums.
Echomarine 4 the win
I recently got introduced to kyuss. And I partly hated it and partly liked it. Is there anyway a person can be in a love-hate relationship with an album? o lawd.

also, bruce springsteen's old shit
Originally Posted by Kips View Post
I recently got introduced to kyuss. And I partly hated it and partly liked it. Is there anyway a person can be in a love-hate relationship with an album? o lawd.

also, bruce springsteen's old shit

have you heard lick doo? its a lozlirfics song. I have one of their albums and its pretty good. but not good enough to make me go buy another.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I used to be a big fan of sedimentary, but these days I prefer igneous.
Tre!
My fav is Alice in Chains. The most musical and emotionally connected grunge/metal metal band ever, that's my opinion and I have a good reason.

Metallica is metal by the way. St. Anger...really made me mad. Lars Ulrich's snare drum made me wanna punch a baby on account that it rang way too dang much. Death Magnetic was alright though, but the Unforgiven series is gonna get old if there is a fourth or 20th, personally I like the Black, Load, Reload, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning albums.

I haven't listened to Chinese Democracy, heard it's good. But what I don't like about the new GnR is that Axl is a jerk.

AC/DC is good, but not exactly my type of rock. Phil Rudd (drummer for AC/DC) is Mr. Pocket Groove. A drummer term, which means he's basically like a metronome, totally awesome. A great band for beginning rock drummers.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.