Toribash
Original Post
Deady's suck clinic...
Alright, so I have been playing for a while now, and every now and then throughout my time here I have posted what I consider to be decent replays. But the fact is I still pretty much suck.

I don't know how, or why, but for some reason the mechanics of this game still boggle my mind a bit.

So, I am starting this thread, I will post in it every time I make something I feel is decent enough to post, and I am hoping that some kind person will come along and give me pointers...If nothing else this will get me back in the practice of making decent SP work.

Here is my most recent. Let me know what you think.
Attached Files
Deady thinks aweful thoughts.rpl (143.0 KB, 49 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Suck clinic aye? Well, how much for 10 minutes?
Oh wait...

The split was pretty cool, but the decap... well, I LOOKED like it was gonna be good but you kinda switched your momentum and it looked weird.
I liked that replay. It seemed so clean. But it wasn't amazing. 7/10
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
T'was very nice. A bit of a wierd decap as Deejay mentioned but nice anyway.

I don't have much to say really. Nice work! 8/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
A bit of a wierd decap as Deejay mentioned but nice anyway.

I know what you mean, here is a variant of it where I was trying to get the head without switching directions, but I couldn't get up there quick enough and was only able to get the the hand.
Attached Files
#@!fyfyfyfuckyourhanduke.rpl (66.0 KB, 28 views)
I just tried editing that replay and the decap is easily fixable, but IMO it's not worth the trouble.
Just work with your next replay.
I understand Deady. It's no problem really. It's still nice and such
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I just tried editing that replay and the decap is easily fixable, but IMO it's not worth the trouble.
Just work with your next replay.

Hm, show me the fix?

O.k. here is another one I made recently, a split-cap. One of the things I have really been wanting to learn is to stand at the end pf my replays. I can always get it for a second or two, but as you will see I can never hold the position.

Also is hole puncher. In this replay it looks like I grab off the arm, but I dont, and I like it because of the tiny, quick decap kick :P
Attached Files
Earn Crits Deady1.rpl (98.8 KB, 20 views)
Hole puncher.rpl (127.1 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by deady; Aug 30, 2009 at 02:53 AM.
Here's some standing for ya =P
Attached Files
deadystand.rpl (101.2 KB, 13 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~