Toribash
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
People would just make lots of alts and level them up then send the tcs to their main. Not supported
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Originally Posted by lexii View Post
People would just make lots of alts and level them up then send the tcs to their main. Not supported

Yeah, but they'd have to play 1000 matches to get just 2 tourney's worth of TC.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Yeah, but they'd have to play 1000 matches to get just 2 tourney's worth of TC.

so?thats the summary of 1 id.try thinking about 1k or 2k of ids and in a month.
what would be the amount in the main id?totally scam idea.never supported.
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
so?thats the summary of 1 id.try thinking about 1k or 2k of ids and in a month.
what would be the amount in the main id?totally scam idea.never supported.

White belt = 1-19 Qi = 0 TC

It's pretty time consuming to play 1000 matches in a short period of time.
So it'd take anyone who has a life like a month to get 1000 TC from just 1 account.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
They aren't going to get 100k qi in just a few accounts anyways... make 100 accounts and play 100games on them taking 3 to 4 months, people must not have a life. Might as well do that on one account. Derp

I don't support it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Even though I started to play ingame on the 23rd, I am already at 2.5k Qi. I got black belt November 20th-november 28th. Around those days, and from November 20th-28th to now, which is the 23rd, I already got 1.5k Qi from then.
In 1 and a half month of playing time, I got 2.5k Qi

Not supported.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I like the way that doesn't really explain your point very well deak, seems like you just want to show that to people lol.

Anyway I actually like this idea haha though it will probably never be introduced.

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Maybe 1 TC for the amount of Qi it takes to get to that belt from the previous belt?

Example:

White belt = 0 TC
Yellow belt = 20 TC
Orange belt = 30 TC
Green belt = 70 TC
Blue belt = 100 TC
Brown belt = 400 TC
Black belt = 500 TC
2nd - 10th Dan Black belt = 1,000 TC
Master belt = 5,000 TC
God belt = 35,000 TC
Chosen One belt = 50,000 TC
Elite belt = 100,000 TC
White belt (completing the game)= 15,000,000 TC

The only thing I don't support is the random prize, people would just make a bunch of new accounts hoping to get it. :/

^ This is pretty much how it should work if it were to be introduced, no risk of account farming to get the rewards as you only really get good rewards if you get higher belts ( which would obviously take a long time), and considering we already have the 100 qi per 24hours limit this seems like it would work out fine (just imo). I also feel it gives players another reason to play the game, just a nice bonus for getting a belt up you know.

I support it but don't expect much to be done .
Last edited by Snook; Dec 24, 2012 at 06:43 AM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I like the way that doesn't really explain your point very well deak, seems like you just want to show that to people lol.

Anyway I actually like this idea haha though it will probably never be introduced.

^ This is pretty much how it should work if it were to be introduced, no risk of account farming to get the rewards as you only really get good rewards if you get higher belts ( which would obviously take a long time), and considering we already have the 100 qi per 24hours limit this seems like it would work out fine (just imo). I also feel it gives players another reason to play the game, just a nice bonus for getting a belt up you know.

I support it but don't expect much to be done .

and what?they send to their main id?they can sell those TC or
they will become rich.i hate this idea too.and deak is right.
i become black belt in 15 days.
Lol you clearly aren't reading the quote I put in, and I see you actually removed it when quoting me. It clearly shows that "send to their main" as you say would not be profitable or have any point to it, unless the person doing so was willing to waste a lot of time getting up to 1000 games on each alt, and even then it would take ages as there is a 100qi limit per 24 hours (in other words having to play 100 games every day for 10 days just to get black belt so you can earn a 1k prize, lol). I accept that some people won't like this idea but your reason for not liking it isn't a very good one imo (considering a solution to that problem you pointed out had been posted more than once).
Last edited by Snook; Dec 24, 2012 at 08:17 AM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09