Ranking
Original Post
Tricking
Hey
I need a tricking teacher- to teach me- Corks please
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
You don't get a teacher to make you be able to trick good, you have to learn yourself, because for people it's really hard to teach and people ask me to teach them and i tell them that they have to learn it themselves because they won't be able to do it that well if someone has to teach them.
It's basically like making your own run, you can't use others because technically it isn't your run it's someone's that you copied it from, so you should just learn how to do it yourself#Not trying to sound like a dick Here, but it's almost impossible to teach it's easier to learn, I've never seen anyone teach someone correctly and they manage to do it afterwards, i'm still not very good at tricking but it's still possible for me to do it since i Learnt myself.
So really you just have to learn yourself from mucking about time to time with flips and stuff and try to land as well, after a little while you should be able to do tricks.
Tricks are also useful in spars because they make the spars more awesome and i love seeing them in spars, because most flips look really fluid and the landings are spectacular.
:)
ye I understand what u guys are saying and I have tried to cork before but its so slow and I never land it, I just end up falling on my side, when in videos u see them cork fast with style
-----
zock the video is not coming up it just stays white
Last edited by Quack; Dec 11, 2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it mostly depends on your opener for the cork, if you launch with your foot in a bad position you will get less spin and land on your side, try to keep your arms down while performing the opener and try to sync the way you put up your arms with your foot. move your pecs (and sometimes chest) to the direction you want to spin and reverse your pecs when in air to earn that extra momentum (don't move your chest though).
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
hmm ill try but could u try find like a video that can help me?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
ye I understand what u guys are saying and I have tried to cork before but its so slow and I never land it, I just end up falling on my side, when in videos u see them cork fast with style
-----
zock the video is not coming up it just stays white

Well, that's all the information i could give you, sorry that i couldn't help.
And yeah his video is coming up white i can't see anything of it.
sorry, the only videos i can find are either just simple ''move tutorials'' or very bad corks overall. just try to follow the steps and im sure you can get it right. i will try to get you a good replay for it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
sorry, the only videos i can find are either just simple ''move tutorials'' or very bad corks overall. just try to follow the steps and im sure you can get it right. i will try to get you a good replay for it.

Videos won't really help, generally he just has to go on free play and test it our himself.
Looking at videos or replays won't help in the slightest.
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
Videos won't really help, generally he just has to go on free play and test it our himself.
Looking at videos or replays won't help in the slightest.

Of course you whill. How should you know how to do a proper cork, if he doesn't even know how a cork looks like?
i know how it looks but i just don't know how to get in the position to do one and how to do one
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]