Toribash
Ik I might be breaking the rules but Jack. I'll give you 2 days to be able to remake your application. Ik that you can do better, and I've seen you played and you have some talent.

If anything, look at the past applications that got in the see what you can come up with
-----
I'm not deciding until I see the re-new application
Last edited by Mist; Dec 10, 2016 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Yeah buddy, mind re doing the app? If you re done it you have a better shot at getting a yes. If not, then its a no from me as well.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Introduction
Hi origin id like to apply for your wonderful clan and maybe even join it, so let's get this app started.

My user is crow i currently have no alts and i am a custom belt, my main mods are anything revolving around aikido in general

Hello my name is Dylan, I'm American, I'm 12 years old but don't let my age deceive you, i can be mature when needed. I also enjoy drawing (even though im awful at it), i also like to play soccer.

I started playing video games in 2010, my first game i ever played was Grand Theft Auto four since the I have been venturing into more online games and non console games.

My hobbies well I play soccer for my school's team and like drawing a lot if i'm not on toribash or on the computer i'm probably out somewhere.

I want to join Origin cause i was in it once and I had a really fun time, so I want to kinda relive that experience. I also think your clan is pretty good and i also know a bunch of your members.

Conclusion
Thanks for reading my app, I really hope you enjoyed it and accept me into your clan.
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Jan 4, 2017 at 02:16 AM.
Origin Application :D
Hello [Origin]!

I am SugoiBoku and I would like to become a member of your clan.

I was a member of PowPow, but few days later I got kicked out because I am brown belt, which is breaking their rules (hopefully this is not breaking yours), and that made me search for clans. After some time I saw you guys and just by the clan story, I wanted to join, cos I feel that you guys might be the guys I wanna be in clan and the ones I can have good time with.

When it comes to my skills, I know to program (currently working on a game with few of my friends), I make music and sometimes youtube videos.
In case you want to hear some of the music I made, here are the two I posted to soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-324379719/electroglitch and https://soundcloud.com/user-32437971...ng-even-more-d .

Now onto my in-game skill:
~ I usually play aikido/aikidobigdojo, but I also love playing judo and I started practicing wushu.
~I'm playing this game since 2012 (still miss the old soundtrack ), so I'm pretty experienced. In fact, this is my second account and I had to make it cos I forgot password for it (sadface).

How can I contribute to clan?
I can make music for replay compilations on youtube, I can help you find the truth and I can brighten up your day ^^ (Have I said I play good? :3 )

When it comes to activity, I am usually active during weekends, cos I got school and stuff (while we're talking 'bout school, I'm 15 and I'm going to programming school ). I've never been active on forums because I never used one and they're still quite confusing to me, but I am getting more and more active overall, so why not get active in the forums?

That's kinda it, I guess. Thanks for reading this application
Also, I wanna say that, no matter if I get in or not (but I really want to), you guys seem like awesome people and I believe you'll be the best clan soon enough. So just keep going and reach the first spot and, also, find the truth.

** purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Crow ~ Since you were in Origin before be careful on trying to get in. Mainly because another failed attempt would further a downward spiral of my respect for you. It's up to everyone else on this one.

SugoiBoku ~ Yes from me. Decent application and not a bunch of eye sore-ish titles (Crow I'm talking to you here). It's just 2 more yeses for you then. I hope it goes well for you.
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
Crow ~ Since you were in Origin before be careful on trying to get in. Mainly because another failed attempt

Wait what do you mean "Another fail"
About me: I'm a 15 year old guy from sweden who likes Video games and tennis, i go by the name of Joel, or my online name, Joltna. I got in to video games really early, me and my friends would play Call of Duty: MW3 on PS3 all day since we didnt homework back then. But when i was 9, i got my first computer, a laptop. My brother showed me toribash and i got hooked, but after a while i started getting in to other games like gmod and csgo. But now im back to toribash.

Why do i want to join Origin: Long story short, my old clan (Rival) is pretty dead so i am looking to join a new clan. Origin looked like a really well organized clan with respectful players so i decided to apply here.

Activity, i'll be quite active on toribash but i will also play other games like CSGO with my friends.

Best game modes. I prefer to play: Akido big dojo, mushu and wushu, i also like creating moves for mushu and wushu.

Thanks for taking your time to read - purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Crow: i just want to get a feel for you first just to make sure we're not letting in someone who's just going to leave. that's really been a big thing here we just trying to make sure we get it right the first time. I'll just a neutral from now.

SugoiBoku: I am neutral on your application as well. you seem like your very cool as I said before I really want to make sure we get it right. order to do that we have to test your Loyalty. because when things get hard that's when people who truly show their colors.

Joltna: Neutral. simpley because it's becoming a trend around here what we let people in it's just for them to leave. so I'm really trying to make sure we get it right the first time. because that's simply what we need at this moment in time. just stick around talk to everyone and get to know everyone and you wait for a few more boats Votes and see where that goes.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
It's been more than 72 hours since my post and just you answered. What happens now?
-----
nvm just saw the reply :P sorry
when it comes to Loyalty, I dunno how would you test it, but I can assure that I will stick with you guys and help you out when needed (and when able to off course). I am thankful for what you think about me, and I wish you the very best at picking the person to join.
Last edited by SugoiBoku; Jan 6, 2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump