Ranking
Original Post
Modmaker keeps crashing my mod
Heya, I was making a mod in modmaker, ofcourse, and everytime I press the test button, or load it from the mod library, it crashes my game.
This is what happens. After that it crashes.
I talked to Surge and he said to check the file called "stderr.txt", heres a screenshot of it and heres the actual file.

"stderr.txt" screenshot

If you'd also like to check the mod out, even though it'l probably crash your game, here it is.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Hoo boy.... There's only one way I know how to fix this, and that's restarting the entire mod over, or going into notepad and finding the conflicting object there. I find that changing any of the Tori body parts will result in the mod crashing if you're not careful. Don't delete the mod just yet, wait for another person to respond. There could be a much easier fix
Invalid attachment specified?

I'm extremely well versed in modding via notepad and should be able to pinpoint the error for you, but something must have gotten messed up in the op.
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
Invalid attachment specified?

I'm extremely well versed in modding via notepad and should be able to pinpoint the error for you, but something must have gotten messed up in the op.

try this one

(note: i've been removing each object 1 by 1 starting with the last one, the mod loads after i removed "env_obj 12", so only 1-11 remained)
Attached Files
living_room_spar1.tbm (8.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Surge_old2; Dec 25, 2017 at 04:00 AM.
Finally I figured out what was making Toribash crash.
All objects I had from 1-16 were all in the same place and non static.
I deleted all of them through notepad and it's normal now, thanks people.
I'll be closing this thread now.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca