Ranking
yeah there is a rotation and i'm pretty sure it is weekly.

bodvar is cool yeah. hattori is still bae
no u

i am bronze on 2 of my accounts
i'm too lazy to log out of my csgo smurf if i feel like playing brawlhalla so yea

gotta hate people that only spam the jumping shit with queen nai spear or scarlet spear tho
cage the gargoyle
I'm almost bronze in 2v2, but I haven't been able to rank 1v1 because of Ada and Bodvar.
I hate them so much.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Nah, man. Fucking Lance users and their bullshit is the worst. That was the only reason I took 20 games to get to Silver. Now I'm dealing with legends that are good at controlling space with their specials (aka every lance user). That's like the Azir/Heim/Illaoi of Brawlhalla.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Nah, man. Fucking Lance users and their bullshit is the worst. That was the only reason I took 20 games to get to Silver. Now I'm dealing with legends that are good at controlling space with their specials (aka every lance user). That's like the Azir/Heim/Illaoi of Brawlhalla.

i dont have any problem with lance users, the only thing that pisses me off is cassidy shooting ground spammers
cage the gargoyle
I like the game, I play a lot of Ada, a lot stronger since the gun buff

Swords are still too strong imo
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
They buffed Blasters? Oh dear. Time to spam Lucian and Ada again.

Oh yeah, I haven't played since all the legends were free and Hattori was top tier.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How is that even possible?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15