Toribash World Championship 2019
Original Post
Toribash Next announcement.
I've started to build a new Toribash version, code name Toribash Next.

While the current engine is super awesome it was written 12 years ago.

Things I want to add to the new engine:
- 2vs2, 3vs1 and brawl games
- Built with animations and models from the start
- Ingame multiplayer modding (mod rooms together)
- Ingame inventory and trading
- Run your own servers

Some technical details for those interested:
- Engine (Unity3D)
- Plattforms (Windows, OSX)
- Backend (Steam and standalone)

Economy:
- Part of the economy will be decentralised (we will have our own BitCoin type currency). This will allow players to trade outside the forum.
- The giveaway Toribash Next Token will eventually transferable to this new section of our economy.

Questions & Answers:

QA

If you have more questions, I'll keep this top post updated.
Last edited by sir; Jan 3, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Bruh this game was announced and hyped up WAYYYY too early.

2 and a half years ago...
I miss [Origin] | Oldy Of This Game|
Hey, so after getting some play time in the current build of the game I thought I'd share my opinion on one of the consistent points brought up in this thread,

So a good chunk of people are worried people will get turned off by the new physics engine and having to relearn the game. Now that might be true for some people, though honestly I personally have been having a great deal of fun learning the new mechanics and quirks of TBN, it feels very similar to the sense of wonder and curiosity I first had when starting TB. That's a kind of pretentious way of saying that after getting some play time in I'm really enjoying learning the mechanics again and being able to explore. I love TB but after so many years people certainly start to get burned out.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
all this new feedback about TBN has made me really jealous that i didnt get a key to play the current build
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
Now when it's getting a open beta for people. I think it's a good time to share some of the parts of it, either through discord or here. This is a way to help the dev team to find bugs or just general ideas.

Matarika will probably be the one who adds a video first about TBN, but i'll create a "pure gameplay" video later on when I have time on my hands. There's alot of things that can be explained, especielly the bugs that occur ;)
I'm loving everything that I've seen in TBN and I haven't even played it.
Last edited by Footlox; 13 Hours Ago at 03:28 AM.
My logic is undeniable..
Leader of the Spyder House
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521729433

There’s the vod from earlier. A lot of it’s muted because I’m stupid but if you really wanna see some gameplay there ya go

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة