Ranking
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I dont have SP Replays, i think making a clan video is too soon lol

Been inactive for lazyness, i will only enter for CL, also check clan activity, jodus is the only yellow.

Unless you allow me to upload MP replays, i have a lot

1. It is soon now, but it won't be in two month (time CL will take) so I just introduced you the idea. I'm not even making it, I just downloaded some of Toad's replays.

2. Of course you are allowed to upload MP replays (I'm always asking you to do that), even if they are not related to the video.
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I drive in the same conditions. I also want to upload some repetitions of mine, but apparently I would not know how because I have the game in the steam. I can not understand this, tell me that there is some other application that allows you to download the folder of repetitions inside or that I am crazy for not having reviewed well on my desktop.

To post replays from Steam Toribash you have to: start a post, click "Go Advanced" (next to "Post Quick Reply"), click "Manage Attachments" (below the space to write) and then you have to look for the folder (Disco C/Archivos de programa (x86)/Steam/Steam Apps/Common/Toribash/replay)
Originally Posted by YouLost69 View Post
this clan is definently a CL competitor next to obey and high tier clans

yee u right, thanks
I'm very sorry for my inactivity these last days, I've been really busy with irl life stuff and most of the clan who is in the whatsapp group knows what's happening to me rn, also I'm very proud of ALL who have participated in the last wars agains't Obey, Reckless and TLL, we still need to war one more time vs TLL and so far everyone except rektjr2 has met the 8 games criteria for prizes.

So far We have 12 points
1 win = 2p
1 lose = 1p
3 wins (3matchdifference) = 3 points so if we beat TLL again we might achieve 15 out of the 18 max points, then in the knockout phase we will know who will be playing certain mods so far despite that everyone is good in almost every competitive mod. so if we decide that someone won't play is not a reason to get angry or something like that, remember that we are more like a family and currently our aim is to win the clan league and the tittle is not "oh you won clan league because Xene did well on torisex.tbm" no, the tittle is for the whole clan doesn't matter what place we achieve. I hope you guys understand this and for rektjr2, try to relax till the next war, yesterday was not your day so don't give up and practice more <3, I still have to upload the replays on dropbox and make all the logs stuff.

In topic with the clan league video, All the ideas are good but i think we should wait until we get a board in the case we get accepted for official status ofc.

Also currently I'm making "art" for some event that I will try to run with Martin after the clan league B) Also I've been thinking about translating some of tutorials that already exist in the forum to spanish (martin idea) and also add general knowledge and tips of the (MM) Members.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
I'm very sorry for my inactivity these last days, I've been really busy with irl life stuff and most of the clan who is in the whatsapp group knows what's happening to me rn

I've been busy too because of the Father's day, the big energy cut in the whole country, and the homework I had. So, sorry to all those who tried to contact me and I wasn't there. Now I am back.
TODAY WE HAVE THE 2ND MATCH AGAINST TLL IN THE CLAN LEAGUE, I'LL BE ONLINE IN AROUND 5 HOURS (IM AT WORK) SO PLEASE TO ANYONE WHO SEE THIS, TELL THE MEMBERS IN DISCORD/WHATSAPP THAT WE HAVE THE LAST MATCH TODAY.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
The war against The Last Legion is programmed at 22.00 pm GMT +0
And this is our last Group Phase war.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
The war against The Last Legion is programmed at 22.00 pm GMT +0
And this is our last Group Phase war.

I'm hyped up!
i hope that we will bring the 1st place trophy and prizes together this year!
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Tomé la desicion de darme un rato de TB por motivos personales.

Espero que me entiendan, no quiero dar explicacion al respecto.

Bro, If you want to stop playing TB because of its community inactivity I would recommend the same I said to Luca. Take some days out of this salty game, restore your calm and comeback. We all know this is the worst staff selection TB has ever had (at least since I play). We must deal with it, I don't think it's a good option to leave the game we love because of a bad period.
Originally Posted by Xene View Post
Fucking love it lol Attachment 615444

First time posting bro?? Me too xd
That's actually the best lenshu fight I've ever seen. Amazing save, you managed flawlessly. I think that replay can appear in the Clan Video.