Toribash
Join Some active clans like : (God) , (Ne) , [Vibe , [Monk] .
that's all I've got from clans
(small P.s : you can join my Clan too , Clan tag is (J) )
It'd probably be a good idea for you to shoot for an unofficial clan, and those are kinda the easiest to see whether they're forum active or not anyway. Over the course of a day or two, take note of the clan threads that are always on the first page of the clan discussion board. Make sure to check out their thread too in order to make sure that it's a clan where you'll fit in. For official clans, just look at their clan board and if there's been a fair amount of conversation going on in their board.

A few active clans that I've noticed: (im) (CN) (Ne) (UD) (Mau) (Senpai) (J) and of course, my own clan (Spec). There's also [Vibe] [Monk] and uhm... yeah that's about it off the top of my head.

Hope you find a clan that's right for you!
(Jolt), (Spec), (Penta), (Senpai), (Ne), (KnC) ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
i'd suggest some unofficial clans coz you still new:
mau,jolt,senpai,Ne,kappa,invicible,im,clen,penta,g od,jackazz.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
i'd suggest some unofficial clans coz you still new:
mau,jolt,senpai,Ne,kappa,invicible,im,clen,penta,g od,jackazz.

i would second this opinion unofficial is the best way to go for someone who seems to have no clan experience.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
find anyone of the clans in the clan discussions (go into the recruitment ) then apply and some suggested clans that i have are Carpe Noctem (CN) YesWeCannabis (YWC) New Era (NE) King of the iron fist tournament (Tekken) Jackazz (Jackazz) Martial Arts Uncontested (MAU) And last but not least Senpai (Senpai) here is the recruitment thread http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=550 but for YWC being your a Orange belt idk if ChiefEian will accept you (back when i ran the clan i had a strict brown belt or higher rule ) but idk he might accept you because he wasnt a fan of my brown belt or higher rule
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 12, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Cool to see people recommending New Era, we've been in a tight spot for a bit and are currently looking out for potentially good members.

Some clans that i would personally recommend include (KnC), Jolt, [Monk], possibly [Vibe], (im), and so forth.

It all really comes down to what kind of clan suits you the most, good luck!
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I see a few people mentioning [Monk] Which is great!
I would also like to point out though, that many clans have a belt requirement to join.

Protip: Join a clan that you feel you'd belong in, something that clicks with you. Whether that's because of the members, the goals/philosophy of the clan or whatever. Joining a clan because someone mentions it in a thread is not a great idea imo - it could be a decent place to start but with clans it's worth investigating around first.