Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Get 6-7 THQ games for roughly $6 (Windows + Steam only)
https://www.humblebundle.com/

This isn't a warez/piracy thread, this is a legit deal being made by THQ for a partnership with charity.

Basically you donate however much you want (minimum is $1 I think, but if you don't even donate that much for this deal you're a bit of a douchebag), select how you want it to be divided between the charity/THQ/Humble, and you get the following games:

Darksiders (the first one)
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

2 extra games as of 12/6 (if you already bought the bundle you still get this, just go to your account page)

Titan Quest
Red Faction: Armaggedon Path to War

And, to make things even better, if you donate above the average donation, you get Saints Row 3. As of this post the average donation is $5.73, so if you donate 6 bucks you get the 6 games above along with Saints Row 3.

You don't get physical copies or downloads, you get steam codes (but honestly who doesn't use steam nowadays), and the games are Windows-only games

Along with that you also get the games soundtracks if you're into that thing.

Just wanted to share a good deal with a good cause with you guys, spread the love and whatnot as it is basically Christmas.

Didn't know exactly where to put this but this seemed like a good spot since it's about video games after all.
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 7, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ