Ranking
Tricking
It's been a while since I've posted here, or even played this game so I guess this is my return thing.

I know it's not as refined as it could be and it's still a work in progress, but it was fun so I'm here to share.
Attached Files
Yakuza1.rpl (302.4 KB, 9 views)

Well, I ended up making this. there's a lot im not proud of in this but I think it came out alright... besides that ending
Attached Files
#Stance t- Pesh.rpl (330.5 KB, 4 views)
bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 2 views)

If you're a wizard, and you go wiz, then are you just an ard?

Dont watch this replay, you'll be disappointed

I mean it's bad but better than the last incarnation of this replay.
Attached Files
bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 2 views)
#Stance t- 2081.rpl (213.6 KB, 3 views)

So basically im trying to get into parkour now. Uh, Ignore the ending of "ProjectMalware" that was just me being lazy.

Anyway, can you tell me what to do better?

Edit: Also forgot to mention I have no idea how to properly perform a roll, I think I did a dive roll in "Working on jumps and rolls" but I mean like those side parkour roll things when I say roll.

Edit 2: I also also forgot to mention that it's been months since I've done a parkour replay where I actually put effort, and yet somehow I think this is an improvement from my old replays, I guess tricking helped somehow.

CnC Please
Attached Files
#Stance Pk- ProjectMalware.rpl (438.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Stance; Jul 16, 2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added things

Speedy- Quick tricking replay (if you can call it that) I guess i was just messing with momentum and stuff

Spar- My first spar in basically forever, the opener was really bad but I salvaged it with the help of Jaxatmax. We didn't get to finish. CnC, please

RoboticSlog- This was me trying to figure out the proper way to climb, and recover from falls. CnC, please
Attached Files
#Stance T- Speedy.rpl (187.8 KB, 4 views)
#Stance Pk- RoboticSlog.rpl (693.8 KB, 5 views)

Double B Twist- I couldn't do the double cork so I did something easier. I rushed so nothing is really good in this replay.

Adub- This is the closest I got to the Double cork help me.

Gerbneedstohelpme- This is a friend trying to help me get the double cork. Yet somehow I did worse in this.
Attached Files
ADub3.rpl (181.1 KB, 5 views)
gerbneeds to help me3.rpl (197.5 KB, 4 views)

I've come to the realization that everything I do in this game is ugly, so im gonna try and refine/change my style and make it not ugly. I think this replay is a step towards that

Inspurr Replay
Last edited by Stance; Jul 30, 2019 at 02:34 AM.

I wouldn't say ugly, just lacking of attention in a few places. The only problem I can identify is I can see you frameskipping, waiting to get into postition for another movement.

Your placement is on point though, kudos for the knowledge of your tori.
6/10
Also known as CombatBot