Toribash
wow man, this replays actually super cool, i especially like the opener to the decap, that shits clean. im not particularly a fan of the grab after and the stretch dms, they feel like sort of a cop out because you didn't really know what to do after. the leg throw is super fun i just wish your tori wasn't so overly extended when going for it (namely the legs). that would make that kind of movement super difficult and you probably felt the legs were really heavy because of that. everything after is sick though, good job dude, super clean
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
wow man, this replays actually super cool, i especially like the opener to the decap, that shits clean. im not particularly a fan of the grab after and the stretch dms, they feel like sort of a cop out because you didn't really know what to do after. the leg throw is super fun i just wish your tori wasn't so overly extended when going for it (namely the legs). that would make that kind of movement super difficult and you probably felt the legs were really heavy because of that. everything after is sick though, good job dude, super clean

I also didnt like the part where i extend body to throw the legs in the air, it felt ugly to me but getting that kick afterwards was dope
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
tabby said everything I wanted to say. The kick after the throw was nice as hell and something I always tried to do but was never satisfied with how it went, nice job on it! The throw up is a bit sketch though, I think it would have looked better if you didn't do that little ass tap at ~210 and went straight into the throw. Overall nice work, my favourite parts were the opener to decap and the ending.

PS. Stretch dms are cool don't let anyone ever tell you different.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Im some what back, but this is what i did
Attached Files
DOME.rpl (104.5 KB, 8 views)
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012