Toribash
Haha thanks, I'm still trying some stuff to make it look smoother because this gravity isn't my cup of tea

funnily enough, I haven't made a replay in so long I didn't notice it was -30 until I finished the replay lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
tyty

Here's my oc entry for now

also 25 views for the last replay and no comments, cheeky cunts the lot of ya
Attached Files
Party Tricks.rpl (491.5 KB, 20 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Updated version of my entry

probably gonna be my final entry, probably. c:
Attached Files
Party Tricks.rpl (544.2 KB, 15 views)
you throw more random things than hayabusa

take that as a compliment

that first "punch" was insane like my god how perfect 50 on the sm

then that kick came and every just went bye bye

you proceed to throw the head and then.. then it's too fast to follow

all your replays are too fast

i'm removing style points because you're too fast

stop doing dm's I dare you to do a replay without dm's

I just don't understand how

P.S. Go look at my replay thread. I posted a decent replay for the first time in awhile.

<3
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
I'll check out your replay later tonight heading out soon! Looking forward to it though

----------

I lied about the above being final entry, updated the replay after all
Attached Files
Party Tricks.rpl (649.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 15, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
I really wish I didn't have to CnC because I can't.

Did you know if you put your replays on speed 2 they become useless? It's true.

That's my CnC. Good day sir!

P.S. Pose is nice.
Lol thanks for the cnc again, It's quite a shame that people only lookout for their own threads these days
Wasn't always like that, people used to watch others for the sake of helping each other out with everyone getting better, but that's in the past I suppose.

Also to add to your first cnc, I did try making a tricking replay a long time ago but it was actually dogshit lol so I never got the nerve to try it again, also because I prefer -9.82 gravity. I may try it again eventually, but yeah haha
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 16, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
it's mainly replay making in itself isdead

like as someone who'd get up to 100 views on replays, what I get now is just pitiful and sad

replay making has become a competition of who can be the last one standing so no one really wants to help out and new players don't even know about it mainly (and this is my theory) when mocucha left the scene and stopped regularely making videos (and he had tens of thousands of subscribers) stuff slowly went downhill and its taken two years but people just lost interest or forgot about it entirely. left for a year and I come back and its become complete rubbish.

I'm not entirely sure what to do anymore. I make replays because it's fun, yes. but also because I loved entertaining people with interesting things.

of course nothing lasts forever but I had to hope. 8 years of playing, 5 of replay making and just as I start to get good it dies. I believe we're all having a similar experience