ES Recruitment Drive
I don't even see... but. why.
Really impressive replay, considering you pulled off atleast a 5 dm boomhit, in sumo. The skeet was powerful, but I gotta agree with Pusga, It was kinda pointless. However It was really powerful, gotta give you that. It flowed pretty well, even though you're FAT.
gg world
(9.5/10)
gg Jingles
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
lol thanks for the support guys! Thankfully this replay pulled me through to the top 4 for the sp cup!

I really had no idea what I was thinking with that skeet, something random to extend the replay I guess .

Also I tried to make the replay as unfloaty as possible, but it is really hard to do in -6 grav :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh look guys another replay!

Btw, this isn't the cool original one, taking a lot longer than I thought.
Attached Files
Loose Cannon.rpl (337.2 KB, 51 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
non existant openers are the best also i have no idea how you got that boomhit with the second kick, your whole body was like contributing for it not to happen.
the grab on uke's foot was super well placed and I'm surprised you managed to get his chest on the right position to kick it. the kick after that was a bit eh because of the set up. you pretty much reversed the momentum, same grab and everything. it still had spectacular penetration though wtf.
that skeet was some double kill shit.
oh yeah
gonna bump this in case anyone missed it.

also this is the final version, the one I sent to dargon for sp cup.
Attached Files
Fighting Gravity.rpl (350.9 KB, 54 views)
wow. this is fucking incredible
no opener...i like that
dms were good
skeet is just awesome
very stylish and original 10/10
sorry about the delay guys, been focusing on stuff in real life if you can believe that

also I forgot that the deadline for the replay tourney was tomorrow, so I made this replay really quick because I am pretty busy as of now.

I notice there are some (ok well a shitload) of movement flaws, and the idea kinda sucks, but what do you expect I made this in like 15 minutes. :3
Attached Files
Smooth Jazz 2.rpl (126.3 KB, 61 views)
The flow and those twitches was bringing me down, then you just compensated with those booms, they were brutal.
The first kick looked solid and strong. that could've made the entire replay, but then you were like "I'm not done with you, motherfucker" and pulverized his entire torso/arm in a very cool way. The pose was sweet too.

8.5/10

also, mind lending a hand on my thread? hehe :3
:^)
Leg grab is cute at the beginning, and both the booms are hella nice.

Only thing I didn't really like was how you didn't really do much on your way up towards uke.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~