Ranking
Yo guys

I knew a lot of people were going to go for a manip approach for this one so I chose not to do that, but go for cleanliness and damage. (read: I can't manip)

I'll probably change the bits after the final kick, but you guys get the idea
Attached Files
Departures.rpl (331.5 KB, 63 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The kicks were so powerful jeesh! Imo this replay looks pretty damn fine to me, I don't see any reason to change anything lol, but i'm a novice so you obviously see corrections I simply don't. but hell of a replay dogg!
nice replay but I don't like the contracted/relaxed wrists in the opener and u stopped ur momentum before the first kick and there were some twitchy things after the first kick. I'm totally fine with that u ghosted urself. the pose is quite fine but I see some twitchy things before the end of the replay 8.5/10
ok
seemed a bit generic, im lacking the creative hits you used to pull off
also the way your torso stopped around 630 annoys me

explosive as always though welcome back broski!
'u'
Look guys its not a chest boom -> groin boom

its like a once in a blue moon thing

also max speed is 69m/s
Attached Files
The Nightmare Before Hanukkah.rpl (309.5 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 4, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The Nightmare Before Hanukkah.rpl

crazy work. your movements was very fast but a bit clumsy
so i didn't like that jump (500-400) cuz it looks too simple
nice boom in the end

i don't know what to say. i think this style is original against other replays in this section
[HACK] [Replayz]

Thanks so much man it means a lot really!

Its not my final entry by any means so I will try and get the triple piece in one kick and do something fancy as well.

I should be able to post my finalized entry in a few days or so, but thanks for the cnc!
very nice entry dude gj.
I liked the double kick at the end but i was kinda hoping youd smash uke together.
Either way i enjoyed watching it. that speed thoooo 9/10
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO