ES Recruitment Drive
Fapped to that.
Only thing i don't really like in that replay is the jump at around frame 300
Everyone hates the jump qq

And here I thought it was one of the better parts of the replay :c

But really, thanks for the kind words guys it means a lot =)
I haven't gotten much sleep yesterday, so I couldn't get to your guys' threads, which kinda makes me feel bad. I'll probably get around to it later this week.

But you guys don't come here for cnc do you? You come for the dank replays =D (i hope)

This replay was created after a lot of research on the art form.
Attached Files
Candy Shop.rpl (387.3 KB, 40 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
seeing as you guys love to creep my thread but don't post I added a little somethin' somethin' to it.

hopefully its fappable now

crash is cool though, liek #1
Attached Files
Candy Shop.rpl (483.9 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 14, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
seeing as you guys love to creep my thread but don't post I added a little somethin' somethin' to it.

hopefully its fappable now

crash is cool though, liek #1

marry me
Idk how to cnc this eyegasm shit.

Love it, looks so fucking funny at manny parts,

Gotta try this myself. Gj man x,)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
You guys are gud with me.

Also I'm really sorry Xioi I can't cnc parkour as I am utter shit at it. Lo and behold your whole thread is parkour. qq

You have the benefit of a doubt that I will watch them, and your last one does indeed look pretty awesome. I however have no right to cnc something I've never attempted :>

<3
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 14, 2015 at 04:55 PM.
I wouldn't really care, for me it's just nice to see people enjoy my replays if it's so posting on the thread or sending a message on Skype/steam or sending a pm.

Whatever case, Thanks man, apreciate it.

And for you now, i'd love to see something skeety next, love your insane skeets within older replays so wouldn't mind whatching a replay you made focusing towards them.

But guess that might be only me, anywho, thanks and bla bla C:
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.