Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Boring?
Most of players find Toribash boring now quit because the game they are playing is boring...
and one of them is Toribash.. Do you realize that Alot of Toribash Members
are very Inactive?
Because I think they quit already...

Is it true or not?
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
It's true that many members get inactive these days, but personally I dont think that Toribash is boring ;)
Although there are many who have been inactive for a long time and came back just to say that TB is boring for them.
Maybe they just dont got the ambition to get better ;)
Toribash became a boring game,the majority likes to make replays and hang around on the forums,I don't think that anyone gives a shit about his multiplayer rank these days.
I dont find it boring.
I just hate when the servers are quite empty.

The most wrong fact about toribash is the item prices are too enormous and your income is ridicilously low. Leaves you only 3 options of buying TC, purchasing a toribooster or winning events.

You can also use market, but that takes a lot of time and effort.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Leaves you only 3 options of buying TC, purchasing a toribooster or winning events.

You can also use market, but that takes a lot of time and effort.

That's 4 options btw. Also you can't expect money to fall on you without working for it, so what's your problem? No effort = no money while smart effort means you get rich as hell.

Also the only reason I don't play MP on Toribash nowadays is because the dorm internet has some fucked up restrictions that doesn't let anybody play multiplayer games. When I was at home I used to play online almost every day, it's always fun to hang out with your friends / clan mates and try to win. But yeah, I don't know how empty multiplayer is nowadays ;s
I agree with the pricing, but i also agree with zalmoxis, they just lower stuff a bit, a head texture is around 2k TC, thats 200 fights! (I know there are other methods but come on, fighting your way up to TC is the most effective)

But i dont know, let the toribash staff come up with something
Toribash becomes boring when you have played enough ingame. Most people stay because of the community and forums
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Toribash isn't boring for me.But i once quit for 5 months,then i tried this game again and i found it fun yet again.
Fruits
I myself have quit toribash twice it just gets way to repetetive I may be a low belt but I used to get quite bored of it I could imagine that Custom belts+ that have been around as long as/longer than me would definately get sick of it. It's more the community that keeps me staying around.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
i don't feel this game is boring
forum is the right place to erase that feeling ;)
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)