ES Recruitment Drive
How much would a Kung Fu Master Beard sell for, just curious. Thanks all

Edit: Wanted to thank JSnuffMARS for answering, another post seemed like it would be spamful though. Thanks a bunch, I had no way of knowing otherwise.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Azurite force, Sapphire relax and my deactivated?
Thank you.

Azurite force usually goes 50k or a bit more. Sapphire relax would normally go 8 to 10k on items board. Inv... too lazy to rate a lot of items, sry.

Originally Posted by isaac View Post

Normally at least 200k. 200k to 250k would be normal price, anything below or over is either cheap or pricey.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post

Edit: Wanted to thank JSnuffMARS for answering, another post seemed like it would be spamful though. Thanks a bunch, I had no way of knowing otherwise.

Well actually there isn't a max price for a beard, its more of what the person is willing to pay. Someone that really wants one with a lot of tc will pay way over normal prices to get one.
R.I.P
Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
Well actually there isn't a max price for a beard, its more of what the person is willing to pay. Someone that really wants one with a lot of tc will pay way over normal prices to get one.

Yeah, I head some dude bought for 300k. That's largely overpaying, tho.

Ok, I wanna somebody to tell me fair items forum price for:
1.)warrior force
2.)full vulcan
3.)full demo
4.)toriburger
5.)ban bomb
6.)crimson pack

Cheers and thx!!!
Its alike 200-350 or more

There is no over paying cuz its only few thousand for the whole game

No restock

I paid 250k the lowest price found for weeks
Dead...
How much would the price be for a Hunter relax?

Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Originally Posted by KooopeR View Post
Eriol ice cream
sikus piano how much?

Sikus piano goes like 120k. Eriol ice cream 150k to 200k (if people ask more, it's prob overpriced)