Toribash
Original Post
[vid] gime repalys
I'm not very good at this so don't even expect a really great video, I just need some replays to work with since I'm running out of my own.
All I can say is that it won't be an overedit or effects spam video, I try to keep them as spam free as possible, and focus more on the replays.

I need decaps, splitcaps and some madmen.

This is the song.

Don't like it? Fuck youI guess this isn't for you then
Anyway thanks in advance

Previous work

Last edited by pusga; Sep 12, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
oh yeah

Incredibly low quality wip. Don't worry about the black borders, they won't be there.
Also Youtube fucked the sync.

EDIT: Spitfired in the wip I have that clip with you in it, and you look different than now. That's what I got when I /dl'ed you. My question is do you want me to record that clip again with your new textures?
Last edited by pusga; Sep 21, 2012 at 09:42 PM.
oh yeah
Nah im fine with my old one Thx and nice Vid love the effects
-----
Oh wait i got a new head so pls dl and lp me if u want to
Last edited by spitfired; Sep 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
By the way, sorry to 1bcb3 and trice who didn't make it in, I just thought the replays weren't at the same level as the others.
oh yeah
well i guess everyone hates multi-player replays it actually takes skill to beat a real opponent you do not have time to make a move you have to make things on the go and ok vid i guess
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Originally Posted by 1bcb3 View Post
well i guess everyone hates multi-player replays it actually takes skill to beat a real opponent you do not have time to make a move you have to make things on the go and ok vid i guess

You obviously never played singleplayer.

Zetoxiic: I'll try to squeeze those in.

By the way, not accepting replays anymore.
oh yeah
Ze: Unfortunatly the video was almost filled with people's replays and I wasn't able to put you in maybe next time

Also NNNNNNNNNNNNNN what the hell is wrong with you people stop changing textures why you do this to me
oh yeah