Ranking
Original Post
Selfbet nudgeline
Seems like this practice should be banned. If someone pays for their nudge (be that decapprize nudge or actual payment to the host) they should get to play. Selfbetters shouldn't have different treatment, nudge to 1st is screwing with everyone who paid to play.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jul 25, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
Although I do agree that waiting is horrible if you pay for a nudge, betting servers sometimes need selfbets in order to survive. As for the playing part, you should be in a betting server to bet more than to play.
Last edited by Devil; Jul 26, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Then what is the point of having people pay to the decapprize?

People are contributing to the server to keep the decap up just to watch the richer people fight to take it.

and that isn't fair at all.
Last edited by Nulls; Jul 26, 2015 at 04:06 AM.
Yeah maybe its a bit "unfair" to pay for see the others play , i personally haved to pay DP and in a while buy a nudge to 1st because of people , but as devil sayd they are necessary to keep the bet servers alive , i personally think the bet servers sistem is kinda weird , they minimally fix it removing the "/fuke (username)" command but that people who can't fuke will still do selfbets for keep playing , an posible way to fix this would be remove the "DP" way for nudges , but it would make the bet server lose the essence of play and try to get the tc on prize .

Another posible way to fix it would be remove selfbets nudges and make they more as their own risk but it is mainly the "proffit" for the host due to rakes .

Anyway the bet server sistem is pretty cheap at the moment so i guess your idea would make more trouble in .

Whatever Not Supported
Last edited by Jenson; Jul 26, 2015 at 04:23 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
They shouldn't let people put in money just to watch someone else take it.

The reason the selfbeters are betting is to get the decap prize other people put in.

So people adding to decapprize keeps the server alive.
Betting servers need Self Betting to keep it from dying (as Devil stated)

If you want to self bet and someone else is in front. Use their SB to possibly get profit. If you bought a nudge, you'll get to play eventually since SB should be pretty high, more than nudge. They'll run out of TC eventually or grow bored from playing.

Ex: Nudge is 1k | SB to 1st is 5k (or higher)

Say the server is dying.

Ex: Nudge: 500 | SB to 1st is 3k (or higher).

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
No, betting servers need decapprizes to keep it from dying.

People won't self bet if there is no DP.
If you pay for something, you should get it and that's pretty much it. Make selfbetters part of the regular nudgeline (that's what I do when I host). Nudge to 1st is bullshit and is pretty much just ripping people off.

Or just make it so that you can only nudge selfbetters every second round, that way the line moves at least (or you could just nudge to 1st, then 3rd, then 5th... and so on depending on the length of the nudgeline.)
Last edited by ynvaser; Jul 26, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
I agree with ynvaser, I hate putting into the decapprize assuming I am going to be able to get a chance to get and the rich people get put in front of me and take it. So I just spent tc for nothing.
It's called a betserver, not a decap server
Nudging to one encourages betting, which is the goal of a bet server...
Putting tc into decapprize is an added bonus.
For this reason I do not support
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯