Ranking
Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
I know, but believe me when I tell you that there is a chance to make this happen, and it is not about hiring people and let them do the work, it is about some of the community members cooperating together to make something great happens.

if thats your inention, apply to become part of the event squad, help them host tournaments etc. there already is such a community for that whole purpose (not neccesarily pro oriented)

also there are the yearly championships for clans and solo players which basically show who are some of the best.

Originally Posted by XsGamer View Post
If my plans work, it would be a great kind of tournaments like, for example: (First place: 20k, Second place: 15k, Third place: 10k).

if you want the best of the best to compete, which your intention is of the whole thing, then those prices are too low for them to play in your tournaments/league whatever you planned.
as example, 1st price for clan league were:
The chance to work in conjunction with the IF team to make a 3D ingame Item for the winning Clan.
Badge under clan's name in clanboards
One item of choice from those available in the shop

TP and VIP
10ST and 400K TC

comming on top of that is the actual fame to win the clan league.

i suggest, that you make a plan beforehand, what you want to do, what you can offer and then eventually find a team of people who want you to help with the idea.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
No like if we want we can do it our selfs, give us a reason to work with you
And what you really gonna do rather then just collecting people and makig them work for you

I think you've misunderstood me, I am not hiring people to work for me, I am just trying to "Work with people" to make something good for the community tho. It is all for the community's sake.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
if thats your inention, apply to become part of the event squad, help them host tournaments etc. there already is such a community for that whole purpose (not neccesarily pro oriented)

also there are the yearly championships for clans and solo players which basically show who are some of the best.

if you want the best of the best to compete, which your intention is of the whole thing, then those prices are too low for them to play in your tournaments/league whatever you planned.
as example, 1st price for clan league were:

comming on top of that is the actual fame to win the clan league.

i suggest, that you make a plan beforehand, what you want to do, what you can offer and then eventually find a team of people who want you to help with the idea.

idk but I think the Event squad doesn't give the players a good weekly "Pro" kind of tournaments for the community, that is why I thought about making it.

"
i suggest, that you make a plan beforehand, what you want to do, what you can offer and then eventually find a team of people who want you to help with the idea."

I am already thinking of plans but the problem is that I do not have the experience to make it work perfectly, but at least I am trying to help the community.

As I mentioned before, I want it to be 1st Weekly 2nd Pro kind of tournaments.

Thank you so much for your awesome reply.

I will see if there is any chance to work on my project or I will cancel it if I had some problems that need Money to solve (for example, my team is putting too much work for no benefit, they may ask for money or something and I don't know how to make money out of this)
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
Where will the tc be sourced from? And how will the tc source be sustained?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Hey, a few things.

First off, a question. Are you recruiting people for an organization, or are you gonna run a series of similar events? If the latter, This PROP Tutorial will help you a lot with setting up an event, including help from Event Squad.

Second, Discord tags don't work that way. If you want people to be able to contact you on Discord, they need your nickname in addition to the tag behind it. For example, your Discord tag will look something like this: XsGamer#1234

Third, you pretty much can't make money off events. All donated funds MUST go directly towards the winners of the tournaments. (See rule 3 of the Event Board Rules.)

Good luck.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Where will the tc be sourced from? And how will the tc source be sustained?

I am still thinking of a solution of this, the problem is, if Nabi/ES can't take care of the Prizes or if my team want money out of this then I may not be able to make the Pro Toribash a true thing.

Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Hey, a few things.

First off, a question. Are you recruiting people for an organization, or are you gonna run a series of similar events? If the latter, This PROP Tutorial will help you a lot with setting up an event, including help from Event Squad.

Second, Discord tags don't work that way. If you want people to be able to contact you on Discord, they need your nickname in addition to the tag behind it. For example, your Discord tag will look something like this: XsGamer#1234

Third, you pretty much can't make money off events. All donated funds MUST go directly towards the winners of the tournaments. (See rule 3 of the Event Board Rules.)

Good luck.

Hey, thanks for your reply.

1.Thank you so much, it will help alot <3

2.Thanks again, I fixed it <3

3.Yeah but no one of my team asked for money so far, so we are OK.
I am still looking for (Streamer, Another commentator, Moderators)
PM me if you are interested.
Still looking for members ...
I will try to wait till everything is ready, I don't want to make big mistakes.

This may take too long.
Hey man, it seems like you've kinda drained all the questions you're gonna get for this, and it looks like you're just trying to recruit more than anything.

Go ahead and start yourself an organization in the clan organizations section; please make sure to read the guidelines before doing so. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and or any Clan Squad member.

Have a good one!