Ranking
Original Post
Chubber!
So I have been working on this for a little while now and I've saved posting it till i had a good chunk laid out! Project code name CHUBBER

Set is for submerge(and me)

Programs used
clip studio paint
mudbox 2016
krita

CHUBBER! WIP1

moar pics

Download me and submerge ingame to see more of the sets!
Last edited by Calamity; Jun 13, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Looks amazing, I remember seeing the early wips. Is going to be an iconic set when its done.

Is it going to stay grey scale?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Looks amazing, I remember seeing the early wips. Is going to be an iconic set when its done.

Is it going to stay grey scale?

I can answer that, there will actually be 2 versions of the set. One will be golden for myself, and calamitys will be more of a demon color.

Love the set so far, I recommend tattoos on the demon version and maybe more muscle detailing on the back muscles. Good work keep it up
Last edited by Submerge; May 23, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
amazing set! love this! glad you're back <3

I'd personally change the head though, its not that it looks unrealistic or poorly draw its rather that the face (all though looking like a real person) looks kinda unsettling to me and weird.

but it really looks amazing

can you teach me how to do a set sometime?
love the the set. i love the head especially. i do think maybe some tattoos or tribal markings would make it better.
FRICK
If it's your intention then fine but the muscles are all wrong... the pecs the arms... and the abs are a little 'off' too, i think they may be to high up...? idk...

Anyways, if the muscle you have is just a placeholder then fine just forget this, or if you are planning on it to be non-human muscle groups.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
If it's your intention then fine but the muscles are all wrong... the pecs the arms... and the abs are a little 'off' too, i think they may be to high up...? idk...

Anyways, if the muscle you have is just a placeholder then fine just forget this, or if you are planning on it to be non-human muscle groups.

Cough.....Clears throat.....

good sir or madam.... whilst making said chubber i used many anatomy references and can 169% assure you that its all correct(not wrong as you state)
to back up my statement i have some visual aids

anatomy lesson ladies and gents.

Wip 2 coming soon
yes there will be a 2nd version that i will wear. i will be altering the face alittle to look angry and adding tattoos
thanks for all the comments so far
@Calamity *cough* while it may resemble what the muscle may look like it isn't necessarily what you would see.

I didnt cherry pic these photos they are the first ones that show up on google search of "muscular male"

pics

-----
listen im not trying to be the perfection police i was just stating something is all... obviously you are free to do whatever you want ofc.
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 28, 2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |

image from gyazo

UPDATE Coloring begain arms "finished" for now