Toribash
If it was bought, it's definitely on photobucket. Is the spinny still on the posts? Or did I actually name it robotic alien? Knowing what I'm looking for would make the 50+pages of searching a lil easier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I've begun work on a purple-themed insectoid head. Dunno how this will lead since it's been half a year since I've done any texturing. Just doing it more for fun. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Probably won't be more than 20k since I have no idea how it will turn out :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
ill but eleit ead #1 for 1/5k
-----
ill buy the eleit #1 for 1.5k
Last edited by dillon99; Jul 17, 2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've lost all the older flats, sorry :<

here is a WIP of my newest head, based on a sci-fi alien insect. Most of my updates will be in GATA under [WIP]Metamorphosis. PM me if you are interested in something in it. Price would probably be 30-80k depending on how I do the back and how much I do over the head (how intricate I end up making it).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
That one's been lost already unfortunately.

EDIT:

WIP2

Head made in 512x512
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 23, 2011 at 01:37 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Just sold this trail:

If anyone is interested in one, let me know.

EDIT:

Trail made in 512x512
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 23, 2011 at 02:29 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Market Rules
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Sup, you gotta add that information within 24 hours or I'll have to close this thread. Also make sure you don't have anything in your posts saying to pm you requests or post requests here, cause that isn't allowed anymore.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]