Toribash
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
There's always something wrong with his internet. He said that it doesn't work so...

He's getting it back soon, Within xmass
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Wow... I like that music SJ. Reminds me a lot of explosions in the sky.
Asds and ac007 plz try to be more active in forum, whenever you can post even from your phone... And good lukc with that rank thing asds.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by acc007 View Post
Wow... I like that music SJ. Reminds me a lot of explosions in the sky.

it's chillstep, it's so chill ;)
Hi all how you doing?? Is the forum fixed yet
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Hellu c: Anyone wants to play? And btw: Could you please pm me your replays? Because when I get my programm I can already start to edit and yeah C: Would be nice..
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hey all how u doing?? What's with the shitty forum And... Where is darker?? Its wierd to find him inactive, he usually is active, maybe something's wrong with his internet.

Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Where's darkerharder??

dont worry im here and sry for my big innactivity i have sone repetition.(.. crap idk how to call that) to do and tomorrow its my last day of innactivity
coz tomorro i have a live to do (yes im in a band "Fallen from Hell")
also:hi all :3
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Hellu c: Anyone wants to play? And btw: Could you please pm me your replays? Because when I get my programm I can already start to edit and yeah C: Would be nice..

I don't think you can pm replays cheff.. Just make a thred and tell everyone to post there
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I don't think you can pm replays cheff.. Just make a thred and tell everyone to post there

its not allowed to create a thread for clan vid in the public rpl thread ._.
just a fancy signature