Toribash
Original Post
I am curiuos about this new crypto curency...how does it work? Will i be able to use that curency for other stuff? Will it be like changeable real money at some point?
Is this cryptocurency made specially for toribash?
And any other info on how this works would be cool. Oh, and how much is 40 of it? 400k? When we got the coins
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I am curiuos about this new crypto curency...how does it work? Will i be able to use that curency for other stuff? Will it be like changeable real money at some point?
Is this cryptocurency made specially for toribash?
And any other info on how this works would be cool. Oh, and how much is 40 of it? 400k? When we got the coins

I highly doubt you will be able to use the new currency outside of Toribash. However much like the toricredit I think they will allow money based transfers between players. I also do not think they've released how much one will be as of now.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I highly doubt you will be able to use the new currency outside of Toribash. However much like the toricredit I think they will allow money based transfers between players. I also do not think they've released how much one will be as of now.

it's a decentralised currency, so you probably can. not many people or instances will be accepting them, however, but you could speculate with it and there will always be some chinese guys who would be interested in owning toricoins
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
it's a decentralised currency, so you probably can.

Okay, I take that back then. That could be pretty interesting.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Yeah man. Like etherium has that game with some cats, idk i read about it once...
Inb4 1 toricoin = 1 bitcoin
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
so i have about 230.00 ToriCoins

is that equal to 230000 BitCoins?

No, toricoins will become a cryptocurrency like bitcoins, but not all cryptocurrencies are worth as much. TC will probably still be around 15k/USD. So 230k TC might be like 0,001 BitCoin.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
is this ever going to be updated?

probably not
[insert generic quotes from certain players]