Ranking
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I personally hate alternating, even this map I did single-tapping

there are exceptions tho

Yeah, a lot of people dislike alternating because it gets pretty confusing. I guess I'm lucky enough to not be confused by it initially.

Anyway, I should clarify that I said that to explain why reimu can't stream 200 BPM consistently when he can single tap jumps in higher BPMs. It's just easier to use one finger to go faster when you use your wrist or arm to do the movement.
-----
I have to say that I do have issues overtapping sometimes. Might be something I have to work on. Maybe I just need to play more, which I actually don't see myself doing much since I'm mania player :^). Maybe I need to switch to single tapping since that tends to be more consistent, and osu!standard is a consistency game mode.
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 8, 2019 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I have to say that I do have issues overtapping sometimes. Might be something I have to work on. Maybe I just need to play more, which I actually don't see myself doing much since I'm mania player :^). Maybe I need to switch to single tapping since that tends to be more consistent, and osu!standard is a consistency game mode.

you mean overstream or you literally overtapping?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don’t understand how you guys can play everything in singletapping. I even alternate during slow parts, not because its hard or whatsoever, I can even singletap most of the parts I alternate, but because I find it way smoother and I find singletapping more confusing than alternate. Maybe it’s beacause I don’t have a really good keyboard and using a single finger on a single really hard key may cause several misstapping.
But I think it’s also because I’m used to it since my first bm.

I’ve not played osu! for a while tho, my tablet broke so I went to taiko and then just stopped playing for no reason, but I’ll come back
Last edited by Mercurit; Jan 8, 2019 at 06:26 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
I don’t understand how you guys can play everything in singletapping. I even alternate during slow parts, not because its hard or whatsoever, I can even singletap most of the parts I alternate, but because I find it way smoother and I find singletapping more confusing than alternate.
But I think it’s because I’m used to it since my first bm.

I’ve not played osu! for a while tho, my tablet broke so I went to taiko and then just stopped playing for no reason, but I’ll come back

back when I played 3/4 stars I remember I absolutely could not do single taps

I practiced really hard my single tapping, the hardest part was getting rid of the alternating habit, but now I can single tap very very easily. Although I can't alternate anymore, not because I find it hard but because I can't "feel" the notes, I lose accuracy or something, I don't know how to explain tbh
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pulled this play out of my ass, 272pp (52pp higher than my previous top play, got a 230pp play right after though) also my very first 6 star FC

Screenshot

Apathetic User
Played DT so much that 255bpm feels slow to singletap lmao, I doubt it's good for my hand's health.
Keyboard doesn't really affects how you play to be honest, just gotta adapt to the key's weight
-----
@reimu : nice play dirty farmer
Last edited by Trocher3; Jan 8, 2019 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Yeah, I don't think keyboard affects too much how you play unless you're playing mania.

Also, I find single tapping more confusing as well since I have to transition between single tapping then alternating for bursts and streams and such.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
you mean overstream or you literally overtapping?

Yeah, both. Overstreaming much more common than general overtapping since overtapping is like a once every 10 songs kind of thing while overstreaming is like... yeah, I'm bad at streaming.
-----
Guys, I'm 6 digit player in standard. I really am only good for mania lmao
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 8, 2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

map's cursed
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
almost at 1k pp

You're on your way to becoming an osu!champion! Grats.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea