Toribash
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
well, ive been playing this on SP.

i suggest you make the 2 poles farther apart from each other.... too often i just smash myself on the other pole and kill myself. With more room, you can swing your arms and legs around.

for some reason, i think its easier to jump to the poles when you have a little higher gravity. and im pretty sure there will be people who won't be able to jump to the pole, maybe you could find a way to make it easier.

I allready tried adding more room, but I keep getting the problem of uke or Tori getting more points when smashed, and adding more grav is a good idea.

But the points shit is maybe impossible to avoid I guess.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
but I keep getting the problem of uke or Tori getting more points when smashed

What? you mean they have differnt points because they dont match up exactly? what are you setting your center as?
- its been a while
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
What? you mean they have differnt points because they dont match up exactly? what are you setting your center as?

I had it set up as 0.01 and there were only the tinyest differences in distance you can get, but still... I dunno, maybe I remember the wrong thing.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Do the players act significantly differnt? like if you get them to do the same thing, will they get differnt damage points still?

i thought the center was 1 0-.01 0, might be wrong. i would check the wiki, but its down
- its been a while