Ranking
Original Post
Your Worst Computer Virus?
So, What was you worst computer virus you've had so far.

I can't really name one specific one for me. I've had many.I have a PC...
Edit: I realized I posted this in the wrong board. So if someone could move it to computer chat, please do.
Last edited by Katzen; Jan 2, 2010 at 08:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Toribash.It inffected both me and my computer.We are both obssessed with it .
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
I had a Trojan virus. I am not actually sure what it was exactly called but I can tell you what happen when I got it.

The Trojan ate up my files and deleted some of my desktop icon. The very next day, things got worse, the virus infected 2 more files :|. From there, I knew that I am "fucked." I had Windows Defender to scan all my files but only to find that the Trojan was unable to detect.
The next thing I know, I had a fake anti-virus program running automatically. It made me defenseless, it blocked every .exe I click on. I had no choice but to reformat it.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
None so far. I've been using macs my whole life.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
I bought an antivirus that was a virus.

Now I use Avast, and I'm glad

Antivirus programs, are basically viruses, just good ones.

I have had no viruses.
the god
i made a virus does that count?
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
I'll move this thread to Computer Chat as Katzen requested.

Also, to contribute to the conversation, the first noticeable virus I had was called "aprotectedpaysite.com."
Y'know, the usual fake virus scanner that installs itself on your computer and tells you that you're highly infected, then prompts you to purchase phony anti virus software.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jan 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I'll move this thread to Computer Chat as Katzen requested.

Also, to contribute to the conversation, the first noticeable virus I had was called "aprotectedpaysite.com."
Y'know, the usual fake virus scanner that installs itself on your computer and tells you that you're highly infected, then prompts you to purchase phony anti virus software.

I fell for that once as well. though it was long ago and since then have been very careful
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH