Toribash
I don't really want you to go with anything you've seen before or what you think I would like, go with something as uniques as you can imagine. But I will show you what I currently look like:

oh and also mind showing us some examples of what you like?

Very good idea! We all have different tastes, and so we can better understand your.

edit
is: what specific color is you have to force, and what to Relax? (since the relaxation has little effect and force - basic...)
Last edited by estete; Mar 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM.
My force is Typhon and my Relax is Acid and like I said,

I don't want anything you've seen before, make it something really unique that will appeal to the majority of people using the colors stated. :3
That's pretty ownage, very unique, but I kinda want it to include mostly Void Typhon and Acid, perferably a set without many outside colors then those.
ah... hmm . that´s kinda fucked

well. yeah. I try to work on it
-got the devil on my shoulder; the lord is my witness.
got a design iv been working on(not the stupid bird idea)
will finish it up and post you a preview when i get home
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I will propably cook up something for this.

Edit: How about this? Will I continue?
Last edited by Pate5; Mar 5, 2010 at 02:07 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Soo... finaly started my 2nd try..

you like this?

if no, tell me, what i should change.

-got the devil on my shoulder; the lord is my witness.
let me know what you think?
colours will be changed slightly, im not happy with them

i prefer it with white background, but its up to you.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Pate5: Please do continue it looks great so far :3 Also can you show me the back of the legs to.

moggo: Looks good needs to be a little less cartoony and I don't like the black lines that run into the typhon color on the face.

BenDover: Looks good, I like it with the black background better, also the colors need to be brighter so they look more like typhon and acid.