Toribash
If the shooter misses, there can be somewhat of a line that got to do with the ball and a script to make the ball have some effect on your player of Disqualification or something like that!
*takes deep breath*
Then if the goalie catches the ball the player can ALSO have the same effect of getting disqualified with some sort of advanced script but like what they said earlier they're going to need to enable scripts in multiplayer and script-envobject interaction!
Ok that's all xD...
It makes me wonder..
There could be a - really light - wall behind the goal. If the ball hits it, there would be some trigger enabled to save the shooter from a falling block and smash the keeper instead.
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

but what if the keeper throws an arm back or something? then he would kill himself.

and no it wouldn't work if you just put the wall back further either-'cause half the time the ball doesn't go that far.

i think you just need to wait for object dq, but still that would only solve the noob goalies, not the kickers.

someone just needs to break out a super uber nerdy script or something.
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
Originally Posted by Denna93 View Post
but what happends if the shoter MISSES and its not getting a goal or the goalie saves it?

Invisible/Transparent wall(s) behind the whole goal area and such. Touch that = falling brick on shooter.
If the goalie saves it.. well, maybe make it so the shooter loses an arm giving the goalie 5k points(or so) which makes the goalie win IF they catch the ball and don't hurt themselves.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
just make it so that when the ball hits a backboard, it falls and somthing crushes the goalie

Yeah thats what i suggested but Mr. Psaid it was too hard but then agian with 3.3...

and if he misses ut could fall and hit him like uh... *thinks how to explain*

The heavy object is set to fall on tori any way wihtin ... 500 turn frames giveor take but... if tori hits the back board then a mechnism is triggered tiping the object twords uke

its complicated at best

i might make a paint drawing for clarification :P

Edit Heres the log thought out explanition

Back Board

THe back board will rest straight up behind the goal and it will be attached to a Super Heavy rod and Jointed to a static rod. Their will be a a small static object to prevent it from falling on uke (a possiblity is to have the back board be bouncy so that it will have more force applied when it is hit by the ball). Connected to the back board will Be a set of Jointed Rods. The back Board MUST BE BALANCED

Rod System:
The Rod System will consist of several jointed rods. The rods will have a super low mass so that they dont affect the weight System. THey are joint connected to the Back Board and their are two sets of then on the back board (one on each side). Also the are joint connected to the high Platform

High Platform
The High Platform Will be connected to the Rod system by a Joint on it will rest two insta gib blocks one of which (the one closest to tori) is slightly larger and weighs slightly more than the other block This differance in size will cause the platform to lean twords the tori and dump the blocks on him The platform will need to be NO fric so that the block will slide off when it is tiped

Summary
This mod will be very small detail important and it must be perfect. Id amke it but its way out of my league. It would use atleast 15 objects by my count

PAint image key
Green = Joint
Red = Static
White = Regular image
Purple = Attached
Blue = Object is instagib

edit: fock my box account is being stupid >.<
Last edited by Madgecko11; Jun 16, 2008 at 10:47 PM.
Now with 100% less angst
My Mod
I have though about this problem for a while as well and I have come up with a mod that I think solves the problem

Tell me what you think or ne improvements which could be made upon it

RE save it to your Toribash/data/mod folder
Attached Files
Modless_Headless_Soccer_Nc.tbm (896 Bytes, 28 views)
Nichaey's one works. I think it would be good if there were actual goal posts instead of a wall, and maybe make the objects transparent.