Spain
Portugal
Holland
Netherlands
France
Germany
Russia
Croatia

A lot of people would include England, but I don't think their recent form, or even form of the 3-4 past years have been enough to impress me.

I'd order that this way:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Germany
4. Argentina
5. Russia
6. Netherlands
7. Italy
8. Portugal
9. France
Last edited by RedDevil; Mar 22, 2009 at 02:46 AM.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I'd order that this way:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Germany
4. Argentina
5. Russia
6. Netherlands
7. Portugal
8. Croatia
9. France

Hm, I wondered who I forgot.

Croatia should of course be switched out with Italy.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Holy shit, we forgot Italy.

Portugal, in the top ten? Albania friggen pwned portugal a while ago. Did you see berisha just drag ronaldo to the goal?

I must say, with the new coach we got, albania is dominating its category, trailing behind denmark and hungary, with portugal shadowing behind.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Portugal, in the top ten? Albania friggen pwned portugal a while ago. Did you see berisha just drag ronaldo to the goal?

I must say, with the new coach we got, albania is dominating its category, trailing behind denmark and hungary, with portugal shadowing behind.

Albania is a neat outsider.

Rumor has it though, that with Kosovo being formed, starlet Lorik Cana will be allowed to leave Albania for Kosovo should he desire to do so. (He has previously stated that this is an option he would consider.)

PS: 4000th post wohoo.
i might join in this but is this like a clan or just a laugh and a get together??
It is not like a clan, it's more a group of people who enjoy football and would like somewhere to talk about it.
arrr ok but is it ok if i just put no favourite teams because i like to play football instead of watching it...
For the record, these are all prominent, or relatively prominent people that could consider, and would be allowed to join the Kosovo National Side:

Lorik Cana (Marseilles and Albania)
Valon Behrami (West Ham and Switzerland)
Ardian Gashi (Fredrikstad, no international games, would be eligible for Norway and Serbia)
Shefki Kuqi (Crystal Palace, Finland)
Njazi Kuqi (Koblenz, Finland)
Astrit Ajdarevic (Liverpool U18, Sweden U19)
Shkodran Metaj (FC Groningen, Holland U21)
Debatik Curri (Vorskla Poltava, Albania)
Armend Dallku (Vorskla Poltava, Albania)
Samir Ujkani (Palermo U20, Has international A-call-ups for Albania but no games)
Besart Berisha (AC Horsens, Albania)
Blerim Dzemaili (Torino, Switzerland)

By the way, I don't want to create discussions about borders and politics with this. I am well aware that Kosovo has not yet been confirmed a nation by most of the UN. It's a "just-if" scenario.

Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
arrr ok but is it ok if i just put no favourite teams because i like to play football instead of watching it...

Well that's quite alright. I love playing football too ^^