Toribash
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post

Pal, Warrior, William.

I'll do others tomorrow.
-----
I'm thinking about adding third training mini-game called: Attack on Titan.
You'll be surprised when you see how it looks. ;>

omg! mine is the cutest thing everr!
Your messed up world enthrills me

Here is another concept for advanced training mini-game ''Attack on titan''.

Premise is that screen is scrolling following the 'titan' while chibi doll has to attack the targets (weak spots) that randomly spawn on the titan-chibi head. When you strike the weak spot you get points, then another spawns on different location.

Chibi-titan is walking from left to right and when he comes to the end of the scroll-able screen, he turns and start walking from right to left. Timer should allow one trip to the left edge and one trip to the right.

During this time, chibi-titan will randomly stop and instantly start to cry (large tears spawning around his eyes and flying left and right, hurled by the game physic), while titan also starts to wave with his arms up and down (like a big cry-baby).
If player get caught in the 'titan tantrum' he will be instantly dismembered and training is over.

Also, chibi-titan will be solid body so it is possible to walk on him and use his head and body parts to bonce and get momentum, just like the screen walls and bottom rooftops.

When timer gets to zero player gets some TC and QI depending on his score.
Generally, it should be possible to strike maximum of 8 weak spots before timer reach zero, which is equivalent to 16000 points. Player also can score some little points just hitting the chibi-titan's head beside the target surface, but that can only cause chibi-titan to go into 'tantrum mode', so it's better to avoid that.
Oh Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanm!!

i really really want play that game bruh!

what's the relase date!?!?
Keep walking