Toribash
Original Post
Torishop Items No-Qi Sale!
Hi!

This weekend (Jan 26th - Jan 28th) you can purchase any item from Torishop, no matter what your belt is!
Always wanted a Void Force, had enough TC but Qi limitation was preventing you from buying it? Not an issue anymore!

OPEN TORISHOP

* Note: all purchased items still follow the regular Qi limitations during player-to-player transfers
can i buy full onix, no matter how my belt is and for 1TC?
*note: is it possible to do via auto market?
(because staff not allowed me to market anymore, as every regular users do it here.)
Does this only work for purchasing, or can you send high qi items to people with low qi as well
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
Looking forward on buying onix Items

Originally Posted by FlyinqMonk View Post
can i buy full onix, no matter how my belt is and for 1TC?
*note: is it possible to do via auto market?
(because staff not allowed me to market anymore, as every regular users do it here.)

Can't buy onix, only 4 were stocked when the pack came out, which were all bought an age ago.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Does this only work for purchasing, or can you send high qi items to people with low qi as well

Originally Posted by sir View Post

* Note: all purchased items still follow the regular Qi limitations during player-to-player transfers

Can we buy custom belt ?
-----
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
finally i can buy something good

wtf man you never had qi problem XD
Last edited by Zyns; Jan 26, 2018 at 05:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's a sarcasm.

Also, good thing, I've bought something that might suits my taste.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.