Toribash
Am I the only person here that mains support?
and Oh PrincessZo new person here? You should add Criogon if you're NA.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by PrincessZo View Post
Boonana I spectated that game. you were talking crap all game btw. But yea toon seems to have rage issues aswell.

You seem like a trustworthy and unbiased source, friend! Give us the full story exactly as you remember it, with every detail and quote that you possibly can.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Dr, you're a funny funny person. I think we all know what's REALLY going on here...
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 20, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Since I'm feeling sleep deprived I'd like to offer you guys a chance at winning something worth 975 rp or less just guess a number and whichever number I like the most will get something, 1 number per person.

I'll decide on xmas eve who wins.
Last edited by Hippybob; Dec 20, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
I R IRONMAN
The number i've chosen is potato.
Also I like Morde, with that new item you build out of Haunting Guise(I forget what it's called), he does even more crazy-fantastic-orgasmic-ecstatic damage than he already did.

*EDIT*
Also Vi just got released.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
You seem like a trustworthy and unbiased source, friend! Give us the full story exactly as you remember it, with every detail and quote that you possibly can.

This doesn't look like harakiri to me!

..I think it might be sarcasm! *GASP*
I recently downloaded this game to see what all the fuss was about, I suck so bad it's not even funny.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
This doesn't look like harakiri to me!

..I think it might be sarcasm! *GASP*

I'm fairly sure I said harikari. You know, the new Tahitian restaurant that opened up nearby and not the embarrassingly bad misspelling that people less cultured than you or I might make.

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I recently downloaded this game to see what all the fuss was about, I suck so bad it's not even funny.

We'll be the judge of that!
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg