Ranking
View Poll Results: What would you like to see more of?
Dismemberment/Fracture tourneys
51 Votes / 13.71%
Hotseat tourneys
48 Votes / 12.90%
Victory tourneys (most # of wins)
55 Votes / 14.78%
Knockout tourneys with weird rules/mods
200 Votes / 53.76%
Other (Please specify in thread/pm)
18 Votes / 4.84%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Rate your GM team!
Hey guys,

So the GMs have been active for quite some time now, and we want to know what you guys think of us. Feel free to post your opinions, thoughts, suggestions. What do you want to see implemented? What kinds of events or tourneys do you want to participate in? Do you have concerns about activity? Stuff like that will help us increase our productivity so that we can help bring about the best events and tourneys yet! If you want to be anonymous? Go ahead and PM me what you want to say. All anonymous postings will be brought up separately with the GMs. I give my word that each anonymous PM sent to me WILL be posted in said location. The reason for this is so that motive for false feedback isn't stirred up.

Note: This is not a place to complain about bans, unjust infractions, or scams. Please take those posts to the support board. Useless posts/spam will be infracted, etc.

Thanks for listening,

The GM Team
Last edited by Huck; Jun 10, 2011 at 06:12 AM.
beep
I'm loving all of the tournaments, and all of the events going on.
There has been a lot of creativity and uniqueness with them,
instead of all of the natural events and tourneys. I especially
like the mod pack. Keep it Up. =D
League of Legends NA: Locus
I think they are pretty nice and do a lots of awesome event like betting, tourney, Llamas VS Ponies event, the gm mod pack.
They are friendly and really active in-game. They are doing a pretty good job .
It needs more judofrac and some more random mods.
7.5/10
Last edited by TheGod; Jun 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
In general, I think the GM team is doing great.
There are a few GM's who are not in-game often (not mentioning names), though it might be GMT differencies, but I'm not sure.
Anyways, I haven't seen any problems yet. It seems like everything is smooth. Good ideas for events, especially the Llamas vs. Ponies. You also just made a GM-pack with awesome mods, you do lots of tourneys in-game too, you're all fair against everyone, though not afraid to use your powers if you find it necessary.
As for now, the GM-team is incredible and I dont find it needed to recruit any more GM's.
You're all doing a great job, and I am sure that the majority of the Toribash Community appreciates it. Those guys who complaints about you, is probably just mad about some ban, or kick from a server. There are a lot of people who gets hurt easily.
The only little problem I have, is when Eureka used the Toribot to post an interview with Link8. He was humiliated, and I reckon seeing some GM's humiliating him too.
Overall, you're doing damn good. Keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by Syrail View Post
Horrible most of them don't know what they are doing.

You clearly dont know what you are talking about. All the GM's are working hard to satisfy the community, but then people like you come and ruin it, because you're mad over some stupid shit.
That really pisses me off.

Edit: Btw, the guy who made the quote in your sig (who you also copied your avvy from), is named Rayleigh. Not Reyleigh.
Last edited by NinjaBent; Jun 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Dickwhip
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
~Snip~

See first post
Last edited by Huck; Jun 10, 2011 at 06:11 AM.
beep
I guess you guys are doing well enough. In my eyes things are running quite well, and this Pony VS Llama is amazing. Keep it up.
In my opinion, there are too many betting servers. Needs more hotseats/tourneys.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today