Ranking
Original Post
First try c/p.
Alrighty i tryed this stylee. I think it went ok for a first time..

not bad, but just because your c/p doesn't mean you can't paint over parts, for example you've got alot of seams not only at the back where the uvw seam is but where you've clearly pasted stuff on.

But yeah, alittle clean up here n there and you'l be a pro lol :P
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
lol cheers man, ye was tryna find better ways to paste things making it less obvious, and ye i did i edited alot fo the parts like used idffernt hue and shit plus i creted the majority of highlights and darks. Was basicly black and white before i touched it :L thanks.
try to make the top more plain since it's the top of the sphere it's really distorted, and with all that you have up there it's not going to look too pretty. Make the sides seamless. Monobi wrote a tutorial somewhere I think... another good trick is to duplicate your finished product and play with the layer properties to bring out more detail; make it look a bit more realistic. The front is mainly white and the back is mainly black. That doesn't look visually appealing. You should post you source image so we can give some better tips. I do like the duck bill though. Looks nice.
Last edited by TomPaine; May 25, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Pretty cool looking.
It'd be cooler if it was completely hand made though.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Parts of it look blurry/smudgy just go over some parts and clean it up.
Also, imo, the face is a bit low.
Other than that not bad. 7/10
cheers im gonna try minimalise what im actually Cuting and pasteing probs only use it for detailed shading and stuff.
That'd be amazing.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."