Ranking
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Sicks is like the wikipedia of gaming. I really love the way he talks about games.

When I was a bit younger and less mature, I thought of Sicks as a gaming god or something, right around the time when I first joined the clan and was active xD. I'd say he's secretly the chairman of the gaming association, not a wiki.

On a side note, I got CS:GO during the sales as I was playing the cracked offline version of it before. Originally, my plan was to get either Just Cause 3 or GTA V but my wallet quit on me.
-
I finished Yakuza 5 recently on ps3, not recommended if you haven't played the previous series though.

Let's see, beside that, I recently play these.
Soul Hacker on 3DS.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 and Disgaea 4 on Vita.
Binary Domain and Fuse on ps3.
Replaying Def Jam Fight for New York and Megaman Command Mission on ps2, the former I consider one of the best ps2 title ever.

Trying to finish up my backlog as you can see.
I planned to replaying Skyrim later.
As of now, since I can't play heavy pc game, I play classic side scroller, Double Dragon, Metal Slug, stuff like that.
If you're looking for short burst game to play, try Kung Fury, it's like One Finger Death Punch. The short movie is also very entertaining if you haven't watch it.
Played both Metal Slug and Kung Fury (seen the video btw). I don't like Double Dragon.
I never started Skyrim because I didn't feel a connection to the world... all the quests felt boring to me personally.
Any other options?
> Piratez
I've been playing starbound since last year (lol)
31/12 I mean
it's a cool game
I have decided to go on steam and in their shop tick the following filters: Indie + Free to Play and i have found an incredibly addicting clicker game called 'Clicker Heroes'. After 3h in the game i have pointlessly clicked 21k times and I'm having a blast doing so.

xpad: starbound looks a lot like terraria to me.
> Piratez
Starbound is a good choice, much like Terraria as you said.
Hmm... I don't have much preferences for PC games, so here is what I have in mind:
Brutal Legend
Tabletop Simulator
Dishonored
Castle Crashers
Sonic All-stars Racing Transformed