no
26 Votes / 60.47%
idc
8 Votes / 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Lil Wayne
wha do you think of lil wayne? not as a person but as a rapper. back up your reasons of liking or disliking his songs.
- [ J U I C E ] -
No, I don't like rap first off, and second off, his voice is one of the most annoying sounds I have ever heard.
If you don't listen to the his genre of music, you probably shouldn't critique it.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
hes a piece of shit wanna be gangster. I hope they rape his ass good in jail
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
He's decent, but not the best rapper alive like he claims (derp). I can see why he would claim it, because he's successful, but there have been more successful rappers than him too. So I don't know. He has an interesting style but it's not my favorite.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
As a long time rap listener, I must say Lil Wayne is a total garbage. Why? He as a poor delivery, he is full of gimmicks, has no content, and he's the type of sell out, pop bubble gum "rapper", that will do anything for the money in detriment of the culture. Sadly he is not the only one, though, as he is surrounded by numerous clowns just like him... The mainstream rap nowadays is a total DISGRACE thanks to these industry puppets! This new generation of "rappers" is the most shameful thing ever since the beginning of the hip hop Era... at least in my opinion.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
A lot of rappers don't like him because he uses other people's beats and lyrics. He don't half get some stick.
collect snots from the nose
yes. he is awesome. he has pure skill. He doesnt even write his songs down. All of his songs are what he feels like atm
Half of his songs aren't even his.His delivery is poor.His voice is annoying how do you have that deep of a voice then rap like a rat that got smashed in the door?Anyways his lyrics (that he makes) aren't that bad if he isn't singing/rapping them.