Toribash
View Poll Results: Should alll polls be held in IRC?
Yes, they should.
2 Votes / 13.33%
No, they should all be held on the forums.
0 Votes / 0%
They shouldn't be held on IRC unless it's an emergency
13 Votes / 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's not at all impossible. It's just as easy as leaving Steam running, or your instant messenger. Actually, I'm surprised we can't get the whole clan on IRC.
I don't leave IRC running...

I also don't leave steam running...

IRC is good, but I'd rather not ALWAYS be there... =/
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
It's not at all impossible. It's just as easy as leaving Steam running, or your instant messenger. Actually, I'm surprised we can't get the whole clan on IRC.

My dad r computernazi of sorts. Also, I don't have my own computer, and I doubt I'm the only one. I can't leave the computer that I use on overnight, and through school. Plus, what's the point of being there if you aren't really there?
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
What I'm saying is, it's no problem to start it up and leave it running when you're on. Just let it sit in your taskbar till someone highlights you if you want, just so you're available.
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
What I'm saying is, it's no problem to start it up and leave it running when you're on. Just let it sit in your taskbar till someone highlights you if you want, just so you're available.

I think for most of us, myself included, If we have IRC and we're using the computer, IRC is running. The rest of us are so inactive that we don't bother coming online or getting IRC or using it.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro