Ranking
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I am sorry guys but there's been a change of plans and I'm heading in town around the time we were supposed to meet up. I want you all to still meet in-game and boost our activity! Please!
I am sorry once again.

That's perfectly okay. I hope you enjoy your time. I'll throw the server up at 6pm GMT 0 for awhile. Just so everyone knows though, this is the last time I'll be able to head onto the Toribash game for three months until I'm back here in Canada.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I play CS GO too. Since my new network has package loss I have too much ping. Deranked from MGE to MG1 ;-; Gonna find a way to fix this
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Did you guys meet? How did it go ?

I showed up a bit late and nobody was there. xP I kept the room up for about 10 minutes then left.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Oh that's actually pretty sad. We should make these meetings so that more people can join. How was your trip, rappunk ?
> Piratez
What vita games did you play? And what is your favourite Vita game?
Is it worth having a ps vita?
> Piratez
Currently playing Hyperdevotion Noire, my favorite is still Soul Sacrifice Delta so far.
It depends, most Vita titles are JRPG and a bit lacking on other genre. To me personally, it is worth it, there are many titles that I enjoy on it. Waiting for Earth Defense Force 2 now.