Ranking
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
My totally real life name is, Fat lazy shit.
The gender of me is some sort of swan.
My age is 99.
Gmt:-21394712754
my belt is um white belt sometimes I get hit with a gucci belt by my dad and who says "YOU GON BE SUCCESFUL YOU FAT LAZY SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS ASSBASH FAGGOT"
I want to join because why not ducks are dank as fuck and are superior to parrots and all other types of birds including penguins
My past clans are: [Im], [e], (jackass), (LazerHD), (Mystic), (edge) and some other bullshit and hopefully I can add [Duck] to that shit
I didn't leave that shit bro I got kicked for something I got in shit for the day before and they decided to say it again like it happened twice and then said "not personal"
This ass and mouth and my memes I can offer sandwitches and some bitches I also carried in a clan war
my ban history okay then here we go perm banned because I asked about 2 or more infractions one I posted on an old ass thread and I forgot the others
if uncle jack got stuck on an elephant I'd leave his ass how the fuck would and did he get stuck on a motherfucking elephant I'd say "let's go family uncle jack went home so let's go as well!"
I Invited myself
Insulting people my best insult so far is You're mom gay
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: Read my application
I forgot how to do it my bad I'll find out next season.
Sp/mp replays: Sp mostly sometimes multiplayer depends on the weather.
what the fuck is a hipotibor if it gets me in sure why not but if he tries to sell me his mix tape I finna buy that shit it will be lit

sorry I don't speak bulgarian
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
sorry I don't speak bulgarian

Learn to know what shitty jokes are
<3
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
i like apple juice and happy meals

accepted
M I N I V A N
Kesh just you wait

When I get ES I'm banning you from all the public servers
I think I might be retired.
Nice admin abuse bro give the mods a bad name.
-----
Fuck this clan thread I'm not responding to none of yall nerds no more
Last edited by Keshoihut; Aug 31, 2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3